[SUGGESTION] Allow criminals to kill cops with Headshot in TURF ZONES

Leb

Question

Turf zones are places where criminals are active and anyone can kill each other with headshot. What I am asking for is the obvious and the logical. Allow criminals kill the cops with Headshot in Turf Zones.
Something that had to be done from the beginning when the headshot was allowed.

21 answers to this question

If there was a suggestion to give all criminals hydras, you all would be like ''Ouh yes, very good idea, more fun, cops op, give hydra, yes please'' Look at the facts, judging from the activity side. Cops are dead, so why not give criminals HS and make the cops side even more dredful. ''then leave cop side'' I would love to see a cops vs robbers server without the cop element to it.

Let's say, I'm a cop responded to a turf zone where there is like 5 gangs fighting, I will be facing around 5-8 gang members in front of me I would be able at least to get one from them, But if you added that shit it will be like I'm facing 5-8 CLOs, Which gonna kill me in few seconds with that HS thing and make it more harder to do so, Just put yourself in that situation, so keep it like that, please.

@Leb said in [SUGGESTION] Allow criminals to kill cops with Headshot in TURF ZONES:

If you want to HS someone then leave cop side. Accept your job

"If you want to HS then join CLO" sounds better to me. I think players from the criminal side is stretching it too far now.
Appreciate the rewards you're given. I don't believe this is the appropriate step for the server to take yet.

Okay okay I see that my suggestions achieved their purpose with your reactions. Do you know something? The areas that criminals are fighting should belong ONLY to criminals. Let's start with that. I see many of you crying that you can't deal with 50 criminals (for example) in one zone. So guess what, if you can't, DON'T come. The criminals in a zone are not all allies. There is deceit, competition and much more. Nevertheless, we cooperate and leave behind any disagreement we have between us to deal with the police. This is called teaming my dear cops something which you have no idea what it means.
Because you are incapable of understanding and organizing something together (as we do) you have some privileges from the admins which have absolutely no sense.I will not give you ideas on how you should act as a policeman. It is obvious. Instead of defending your disability and crying over admins, suggest something first so that when you stop a bank robbery, for example, you get paid. You deserve it and congratulations if you do. Easy huh? Now put your mind to work and think about how the squads work together so that you can deal with a situation with criminals. At the same time, a group of people from different sides came into the zone with a helicopter in the center of the battle (use your flashbangs and boom). Easy ? This was the first example that came to my mind very easily. You have a lot to think about.Again, however, your disability is not our problem, despite all the advantages you have.

PS. i don't give a fuck about CLO nice try to be smartass tho. Tell this to another player not me. I'm groupless just because won't asslick anyone.
Peace

HS ability in turfs was implemented based on positive feedback from the criminal community, in order to enchance their turf experience. There's no such feedback from police side for an obvious reason; they would be on the receiving end of an advantage benefiting the other team. There is currently no proper excuse for shifting the balance of power towards criminals and further empowering them against cops during turfs, which implementation of this suggestion would do.

We've no intention of forcing such a change on police against their will, as there is no valid balancing reason to.