Since when do you play in SAES: RPG: 2019/2020

Current S / G / C and range: N/A
Other RP groups you're in
: Cluckin 'Bell

Previous groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (rightly) about any past punishment you have received: N / A

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words): It is the official group of doctors, which is responsible for answering medical emergency calls in SR and other places, in addition to providing assistance as doctors in RP.

What is SAM's motto ?: Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM ?: Daryl

Who is the current leader ?: Johnny English

How long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server? I've been 3 weeks

Mention a rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Heal cops and thieves alike

Mention a rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: You cannot enter a SR marker, you should only provide healing near an SR, to police and thieves alike

Can you guarantee certified periodic activity? I really like to publish: I think, yes
alt text
^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How to respond to criticism from a superior? I would tell him to try to improve : I like to work and also criticize others, they do it to see the whole group improve, the criticism is well received and I will help to find a solution to the problems.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I want to enter SAM I like being a paramedic I am amused and I see that SAM is very suitable for me

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths: driving, parachute,
Weaknesses: I despair, I don't think much,

4. Why should we accept you into our team? I am very active I like to do very good activity

alt text
Roleplay #1
Participants: @LAPD_Spanish_VEN @samuel3021 @Cristian
Description: a very calm day, I have an emergency in a store about an overdose @Cristian And there he found a police @samuel3021 and Criminal @Cristian very nervous trembling And then I told the police that if he could withdraw and he said no And the man lying on the ground he told me to go, if not, I will not stop And all the nervous I try to stop him And he told me not to let the police take me please And I kept doing my intentional work several times that the police stopped He withdrew but did not leave, so I put the patient in the ambulance and the police came up with us. There we arrived at the Hospital Mi Mayor @LAPD_Spanish_VEN. He tried it and found bags of drugs. And there we realized that the patient was a drug dealer and was trying to escape from the police.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/q7fI1Dl (Please use a link)
alt text

:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
:::

@Griffin Sorry for the delay in answering