Legend's Application

Section A: Information:
Nickname: Legend

Account name: topman

Primary Language: Russian

Current S/G/C and rank: I'm not part of any G/S/C for now

Other RP groups you're in: SAI, Enternia, IAC, CS, raceTECH, BES

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM is the only deticated group of medics around San Andreas. They are responding to every incident and trying to help as much as they can. They work fast and doing the job as quick as they can because hurt victim of an incident doesnt have much time to wait.

Why was SAM founded? It was founded to help the hurt players and to cure people if they're hurt.

What is the SAM motto? Always There when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Joe Valachi

alt text
Section B: Theory:
1 - A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer:So I would start with responding on radio when got an info about the victims. After I would get at least one more medic to help as that's impossible to help all alone in this situation. We'd get a car and start moving fast to the first victim. I wont tell you know what would we do and how could we help them since I dont know about all people and how did they got hurt. So me and one more paramedic have to take each victim to a hospital if they cant move or have some wounds, you know... That's supposed to go on till we hellp everyone we have to.

2- Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Answer: I'd use the radio to inform other medics about this job and that I'm on duty. Then I have to go to the officers to help them as soon as possible because we know that most of people dies when getting injured of a weapon. I will help them to stop bleeding and carefully will take them back to the hospital

3- Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Answer: First of all I must check who is alive and who is more hurt, maybe someone's bleeding or anything else. I have also watch people to keep distance from the victims. Then I will check who and why is injured to know how can I help each person. after all of these I will do everything that I can to do at the place (ofcourse informing police about that) and take the people to the hospital

alt text
Section C : Aptitudes:
1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior?
I must listen to him and follow his orders and advices as well. If he doesnt like anything I do if I'm wrong I have to do that as he says.
2.Why exactly are you applying today?
I wanted to become SAM for a long time and now it's time to apply, hope to be usefull as much as I can
3.What are your strengths and weaknesses?
I'm good anough at RP and I can drive well. about weaknesses... I'm not so good at shooting
4.Why should we accept you to our team? I am an active guy and try to help any group im in. I can host events do many RPs and to patrols. Active at least 4 hours per day, checking the forum every 30 mins

SAM members: @Glayd , @JoseFrags

Medic(s): Legend

Participant: @Glayd , @JoseFrags , @KARIM

Backstory: Today I came to my work (LS Hospital) and was waiting for sir Glayd, we had to patrol with him. It was a morning so he was on the way to the hospital. I was having a drink when paramedic JoseFrags came and told me that a person fell from a highest, I got to arrive to LS-LV highway to meet him there. When I was about to go sir glayd came and offered to help me with it as we had to work together, He got an ambulance and we started the moving. It took about 15 mins to find the victim and when we came he couldn't move..(he might has fallen from a bridge near the highway ). So by the instruction we took the guy to the hospital, checked if he's alright and if not what was the problem, then made sure that he's okay, I think he couldnt move because got shocked of the situation. Anyway as this guy was aight we let him go in 30 mins when made sure that he feels better.

Screenshots : https://imgur.com/gallery/CzbVtpL