Dopeen's Application

alt text

~[Section A: Information]~(lime)

Nickname: [ThC] Dopeen

Account name: dibabo

Primary Language: Arabic

Current S/G/C and rank: The Company (lvl1)

Other RP groups you're in:

• Ventura's Tunings

• rTECH

• Black Eagle Security

Describe SAM in your own words: In my opinion, SAM is a group of determined and RP orientated people who like providing first aid whenever it's needed.

Why was SAM founded? Sam was founded to keep San Andreas citizens healthy and save's people life

What is the SAM motto? Always There when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Joe Valachi

~[Section B: Theory]~(lime)

A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

• Firstly and before anything I'll report in radio that am leaving Blueberry now responding to Los Santos metropolitan earthquake.After gathering a good number of paramedics we will get in our ambulance ofc with our equipements needed,We'll rspond immediately asap.After getting there and after cheking the situation,i'll call SAM air units backup and SAFD.Then we will se the injured people,then we will move them to the nearset hospital.There We are going to Heal them and if anyone need operation we will do it to save his life.

Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

• As always I'll report in radio thta I am leaving SAM HQ heading to the officers rescue operation.Then after gathering the paramedics and the equipement we leave SAM HQ heading to the army bank robbery.When I arrive there I'll make sure that the bank area is safe from any criminal activity,the I'll rush inside the bank and we'll get the wounded officers out of there.Then I'll start stopping the bleedings and transport the victims to the nearset hospital for a surgery

Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on the scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

• First i'll announce my exact location via the radio and I'll call for SAFD backup so the terrorists won't run away .Secondly,i'll call for SAFD backup to put down the flames then I'll call for SAM backup to assist me in treating the victims.Meanwhile,I'll look for victims and exactly the dangerous situation and i'll do first aids to them before anyone else.I need to protect victims from further harm,that means that I need to make sure he's not in contact with any smoldering material,then I'll remove jewerlrly,belts .Finally I'll get a bandage and i'll cover the burned areas until backup arrives and we transport the victim to the hospital.

• ~[Section C: Aptitudes]~(lime)

How would you respond to criticism by a superior?: 'll respect his criticism since he's superior member, even if I don't like the criticism or I don't agree with that, and I'll do my best to improve that criticism

Why exactly are you applying today?: When I get older I want to become a doctor, this role is related to that field. I think I can dedicate myself and enjoy being part of an experienced emergency team.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

~[Strengths:]~(lime) I'm good At Shooting , Flying And Driving
~[weaknesses:]~(lime) Playing with lag

Why should we accept you to our team? Well , Im Active , Loyal and hardworker player , i can help this group with all my abilities and im Sure this Is the right group that I'll Join .

~[Thank's For Reading

By Dopeen#]~(lime):smiley:

alt text
alt text
~[SAM]~(lime) members: Pump But he spawned as Criminal And Help Me

~[Medic(s)]~(lime): Dopeen#

~[Participant]~(lime): @Pump
Backstory: *I was in my office as usually , i recieved a call on my radio , a person has fallen from a building in Los Santos Marina street so i immediately prepared the necessary tools and equipments and went to the accident's location , when i arrived to the scene i found the victim thrown on the ground , he was unconscious he probably fell on his head , this is a serious injury , i was confounded because the head is part of body which keeps our brain safe and the victim might die in any moment, the skull of the victim was cracked. so i instantly brought bandage and secured it , then i moved the victim to the ambulance quickly and went back to the hospital , i was driving at full speed i tried to arrive before the blood starts covering the victim's brain. i arrived to the hospital and moved the victim inside quickly , the doctor moved him immediately to the sugery section , then i went back to my officer.

~[S]~(lime)creenshots : :::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
:::

alt text
alt text
~[SAM]~(lime) members: Glayd But he spawned as Criminal And Help Me

~[Medic(s):]~(lime) Dopeen#

~[Participant:]~(lime) @Glayd

Backstory: I was in my office as usually , i recieved a call on my radio , there is a vehicle crash in Los Santos-Las Vanteras Highway. So i immediately went to the ambulance , turned on the engine and went to the accident's location. I Arrived to the scene , the victim was under the car , I instantly got him out of the vehicle but unfortunately the vitcim was unconscious , in fact it is an advantage because there will be no sudden mouvments which may cause more damage to the victim , i cannot talk to the victim since his unconscious and i should notice the signs on the body myself. After carefull observation , i discovered that the victim got a broken bone and i was obliged to secure part of body with broken bone within 5 minutes. When i secured the bone , i moved him into the ambulance and went to the nearest hospital so doctors can precisely fix the bone position and place the plaster which he will ware at least 4 weeks it may also take longer depends on the level of injury , whatever we arrived to the hospital and i transported him inside the hospital. i gave the doctor the precise informations and details then i went off.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
~[SAM]~(lime) members: Glayd But he spawned as Criminal And Help Me

~[Medic(s):]~(lime) Dopeen#

~[Participant:]~(lime) @Glayd & @K2rhym

Backstory : I was in my office doing some research , Untill i recieved a call on the radio,a citizen at the beach spotted someone drowing so . he managed to drag him to sand,and he needed a urgent medical treatment. I went to my ambulance and responded as fast as i could.
When i arrived at the site,the victim was unconscious on the see shore and not breathing .So i prepared myself and tried to rescue him .
I managed to recover his conscience and carried him into the ambulance,driving him to the nearest hospital to get him some better procedures .
I took his sweater off in order to give him a breast massage,and put him on the scanner to check if he is having some internel symtomps.After that,i carried him to the bed and gave him some serum to rest.
After a lot of waiting ,he woke up and directly asked where we was so I explained to him and advised him to have some rest , he could not believe he escaped death barely if it wasnt for me and the citizen who reported the accident .
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text