Karim's Application

Section A: Information:
Nickname: Karim

Account name: chinwibenlaid

Primary Language: Arabic

Current S/G/C and rank: Wild Angels (LVL2)

Other RP groups you're in: Freedom Fighters Organization

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words)
They are the first dedicated team of paramedics on the server; they provide a balanced role experience with other groups, all of them with experience and They are all sincere and working on a strong base to become one of the role-playing leaders on the server .

Why was SAM founded?
As I said, to be the first group Its members are loyal and experienced in role-playing And work to achieve a strong base to become one of the role-playing leaders on the server
What is the SAM motto?
~[Always there when you need us most]~(lime)
Who founded SAM?
Mr.Joe Valachi
Section B: Theory:
1 - A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer:
First, I will consult the doctors, bring with me the assistants, and then bring first aid, and I will occupy our ambulance, and we will go each one of us in his car with assistants and this is to be able to secure as much as possible of the injured,
After arriving at the center of the incident I will initially go to the people lying in the ground, especially the children and i'll check their heart if the heart beats, I'll take him quickly to the hospital, and if the heart does not beat "God bless his soul"
and I will seek to help others .
2- Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Answer:
First, I will consult with the doctors, bring the assistants with me, then bring first aid,and I will occupy our ambulance, and I will go quickly to the intended bank. I will continue to see his relative until I have the opportunity to see the injured soldier. Or the children and the women. i will bring all that was needed, of course kids have priority, to the ambulance, provide the first aid kit and begin to examine the wound if it is serious. I will ask for support or take it to the emergency room in the city's main hospital, then go back to the bank again to help more people.

3- Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Answer:
Yes of course give priority to children , I will calm the situation then I will take the injured children to the ambulance and then i will bring my bag and put the amount of alcohol in the cotton and put it in the affected area, specifically The place where blood flows from
I'll bring a piece of cloth and tie it above the place of injury, which helps in stopping the blood of the injured , and I will do this again same way with women and men after

Section C : Aptitudes:
1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior?
Of course I respect him and respect his response, and answer him quietly because he is superior to me
2.Why exactly are you applying today?
I had a lot of Patrolls with members, so I applied today
3.What are your strengths and weaknesses?
My strengths are Driving and I don't care what people say about me ,and i'm calm in every position
My Weaknesses: Lag
4.Why should we accept you to our team?
Well, I'm active in the server and I can help the group in Role Plays, activities and Events
I am a quiet person and friendly person and I do not cause problems with members

alt text
Roleplay #1
Participants: @Arone
Description: Late at night, I was working as usual at Los Santos Hospital at 9 pm and I was a bit tired, until I received a call from a worker telling me that his friend in the workshop had fallen off the stairs when working in Las Venturas
I quickly went to the scene by ambulance and took half an hour on the way. When I arrived,I found the worker in the ground. I quickly went to check his heartbeat. I found the heart still beating but weak, so I carried him in bed to the ambulance.
We went to the big hospital in Los Santos, When we arrived I put him in a bed in the emergency room and gave him medicines immediately and began to check the injury
This took about 4 hours, and in the end the worker became healthy and so he got out of the hospital and the smile in his face
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/G3BQ55r

alt text
Roleplay #2
Participants: Arone / xdarkman
Description: I was at work at the big hospital in Los Santos and at 10 pm and the city was quiet. Suddenly 5 minutes later I heard a distant sound like a traffic accident. After that I received a call from the job . When a mechanic told me that a girl had a traffic accident near the hospital
I ran the ambulance and went to the place where the incident took place. It did not take long. When she arrived I found the girl lying on the ground crying and a mechanic working on car repair ,So I checked the girl's heart Luckily, there were no major damages but she was shocked by the accident .In the latter I thanked a mechanic for what he did and asked him to complete his good and take a car for the workshop to repair it and I took the girl to the hospital for further examination and safety , after all The results showed that the girl was fine
#Praise be to Allah

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/m6ukxJT