VernoX Application

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: VernoX

Account name: adde69

Country of residence: Tunisia

Primary Language: Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: I've joined SAES since 2019 (05 Dec 2019)

Current S/G/C and rank: FBI=Probationary Member.

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: N/A

alt text

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medics here we find many doctors who are respected and professional in their service and spend their time always in life people of all kinds and forms .

What is the SAM motto? ''Always there when you need us most''

Who founded SAM? Daryl

Who is the current leader and vice leader? @JohnnyEnglish and @Griffin .

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: Actually, when i see people in need of paramedics, I take care of him both in my work and also in activity (57hours).

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Do not spawn as paramedic to help your gang on turf war or any fights.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: You are not allowed to enter inside the SR and also you cannot do revive next to SR. you can sit inside the ambulance to the end.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes

alt text

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? If i did something wrong i would fix my mistake and improve myself as soon as possible.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Well, I actually have a lot of days i want to do application and the reason that made me this day, I saw a lot in this group and my friends, so i decided to do this day and I will make all my efforts.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? The truth is, I see myself missing my mind on roleplays, But am already started learning.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I can enter and i will waste all my time in SAM and I am well known i play for 10hours every day or more and i do my best in this group.