Primary Language: Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: Since 2019

Current S/G/C and rank: N/A

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: N/A

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medics is a medical group that provides all the necessary medical services during crises or the spread of epidemics and diseases, and it offers medical service to all SA citizens and especially for the victims of car accidents or who are suffering from a critical condition.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Joe

Who is the current leader and vice leader? johnnyenglish

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: Roughly a year and more.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: You are always neutral, you should help all sides equally without bias.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: I can not be inside the SR I must be inside my ambulance and stand in front of both sides " cops & criminals "

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes, of course.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I'll take it easy and I'll learn from it.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I want to help others in my spare time.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Strengths: patient & loyal weaknesses: sometimes I become slow.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I am a patient and loyal person and I think that I will be active in the coming days.

alt text