Primary Language: Latvian.

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2017/2018

Current S/G/C and rank: Organization Zero, Level-1

Other RP groups you're in: All Load Trucking

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: N/A

alt text

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medics are always here to save our life's, they are very professional's in their job, always caring about people's life and always ready to respond any type of accident's.

What is the SAM motto? ''Always there when you need us most''

Who founded SAM? Daryl

Who is the current leader? JohnnyEnglish

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server? I'm spawning as paramedic when i wan't just relax, and it's happen 1/2 time's in day, and then i'm spawning as paramedic when i'm really bored.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Don't go in active turf war.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Don't ram/hit anyone whit your ambulance vehicle.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ? Yes, of course.

alt text

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I would respect he's criticism, and carefully listening, what i did wrong.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Today i was really bored, and didn't know what i can do, that's why i started thinking about SAM, SAM recruitment is open and i can try my chance, as i'm RP person, i like to create RP situations, and i got already some ideas for RP, and i'm ready to organize these ideas.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths: I think i'm an creative person, i'm kind and very helpful.
Weaknesses: I don't think so, i got weaknesses.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? First of all, i'm very active in server, i'm an creative person, i'm the guy who like create RP situations, and i will be very active in Media Center.
alt text

Dear; @tokiits
Unfortunately, the decision made by the HQ team is a negative one for you. If you prove that you're a suitable member for us, that will change next time.

alt text

Best Regards
Griffin
Vice Leader