Max's Application.

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: [FBI*]Max

Account name: rana

Country of residence Egypt

Primary Language: Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: Since 2013

Current S/G/C and rank: FBI_probation

Other RP groups you're in: K-9 & Centrino(non-rp group)

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received:
Adminjail: i took a lot of adminjails from my brother when he was playing in my account in the past, now i don't have any problems in that but I will be honest. can't remember how many adminjails i took.
Bans: i didn't get any ban before
Mute: I took 1 mute (English)

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM is the biggest professional tycoon made by good leader. To safe people before they die. Driving around SA to rescue them From dying. Actually it's to help players anytime anywhere before they call paramedic they will be there.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Daryl

**Who is the current leader and vice leader? ** Leader: Johnny English & Vice leader: Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: Well, I loved this job as well so i play as paramedic 1or 2 hours daily.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Don't help cops or criminals and they are killing each other just park your car near it and let them come in to heal

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: To don't help your gang mates in turfing.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Sure, it's my main job.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will listen to him and do what he want from orders and will fix my wrongs.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Because i love to play as paramedic but i wanna be professional paramedic as SAM members and i wanted to join SAM from along time so i decided to apply to be a SAM member and to help them with activites, events & rps etc.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths: Driving cars and helicopters, shooting, arresting, and especially healing players.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Because my job over all these groups that im in to help them with activites events and RP etc. And to do what they want. So I'm here for help anytime. Because I like helping players. And I'm active playing 6 hours daily