Username: messiess
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: N/A
Current G/S: Clandestine Mob
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
Commando da Capital: kicked for ban
CripZ: left to join CDS and help CDS members
CDS; deleted
Cripz : I left to join Clandestine Mob and i dont like same Cripz member

How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? i joined Clandestine Mob 2019 and my rank Associater
Current groups:
~[I'm part of San Andreas Medics -member-]~(lime)
~[I'm part of ZIP -manager-]~(orange)
~[i'm part of San Andreas Studios -VIP-]~(gray)
~[i'm part of InvestArms Corporation-member-]~(silver)

Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): none
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: I was banned all All the information in this link [https://saesrpg.uk/topic/8187/dali-ban-appeal]
Tell us something about yourself: my name is oussama i'm 18years old and i'm from in Tunisia i'm live in Sousse and i have one brother i play MTA about 3 years ago and My ambition is to become an architect

~[Section 2 - Questions]~(red)
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes.
What is your goal within the Fire Department? my goal is to make some interesting Roleplays with other firefighters also, I want to learn more about being a firefighter with that iam with SAM and ZIP group and i can help this group
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? ofc

~[Section 3 - Detailed Profile]~(red)
What are your strengths? Driving, Roleplaying, Teamworking and i can and i can use construction panel
What are your weaknesses? None i guess
Why do you want to join the SAFD? it's great group with great members also I joined too many SAFD activities in the past and it was fun to be a part of it and i like join SAFD RPs and as i say iam a ZIP and i can help with my panel to help in RPs
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? I'd like to be a good firefighter

Applicant's signature: DaLi
Date: 14/06/2020
alt text

@Bodo420 said in Fire Department Application - Bodo - 31/5/2020:

alt text

Roleplay type: Extinguishing Fire at Los Santos building near the white house .
Description of roleplay: We got an urgent call from a SAI Agent (Marion_Locke ) who requested our attendance to his place as soon as possible through the radio , The fires were huge and spread outside the building , we started our investigations by checking if there is anyone inside as our most important priority is human safety , Luckily no body was stuck inside , we cleared the fire outside by our Fire trucks' water and our fire extinguishers then our brave men went inside to clear the fire there (and i was one of them ) and during my work , i risked my life by going deep in the fire where i almost died , but fortunately we had @San-Andreas-Medics support who saved me and @Darude as we both went deep inside the flame , we took our medical care and both of us felt much better meanwhile other brave men extinguished all the fire , at the last we all met at LS Fire department Making a small party for our success and our country safety .
SAFD Members : @FTH , @Niklaus , @Darude , @Matthews , @Richard , @Ragnax , @Aurora
Participants : @Bodo420 , @Leonard , @DALI-i , @Tut-Greco
SAM Members : @DALI-i , @Ram123 , @Sanfara .
SAI Agent : @Aurora
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/yO7x66j

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
20th, june, 2020

Applicant, @DaLi

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Commissioner,
Ferthis

alt text
Roleplay type: Train fire
Story: While our shift in Las Ventras We got an urgent call from the radio Code 904A big train on fire , we went there as soon as possible calling SAM units thinking there are maybe some victims in the accident (lately we discovered there were no victims) . Officer @Dango told us the story and what happened there . After that we put our roadblocks , because People's safety comes first . The fire was really huge and we were so worried about it . we set our fire trucks' engines to max level and our fire extinguishers too . Later , after 30 mins we managed to extinguish the fire in the train perfectly . At last , we returned to San Andreas Fire Department in Los Santos . celebrating for our great success with the Help of @San-Andreas-Medics Ofcouse .

SAFD Participants: @Matthews , @Schwarz , @Greed , @Ferthis , @Niklaus , @ALIJR007 , @Bodo420 , @Richard .
SAM Participants : ME , @Bodo420 , @Guard , @Ram123 , @Sanfara

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/1L9Pcor

alt text