Fire Department Application - Bangas - 12/06/2020

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Bangas.

Username: jmyx.

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: none.

Current G/S: Gangless.

Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
SAFP-it was my first squad so i cant remenber why i left.
SAPA-Left due problems with Tut(solved).
HS-Dead.
MM-Dead.
MMC-Dead.
BS-Left, because i was going to be inactive for a long time and i didnt wanted to get kicked from the gang(2016 mind set)
CripZ-left due problems with Zaza(solved)
ThC-Left because i had internal problems with a few members(solved as well and nowadays i am "part of the family")
CDC-kicked
TST-Left because my duty was completed there so i am looking for others objectives.
SWAT-Kicked when i got banned, then i returned and for some time i felt like I was really bored and that i was done with cop side so here we are looking up for new oportunities.

How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank?
Well I am gangless as i mentioned, but I have been swat for more then a year and the highest rank I achieved inside swat was Capitan(sat tester and event hoster).

Current groups: SAPA.

Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
Ive been part of SAFD where i was kicked due to inactivity and ive been lounge where i left due a lot of issues with the group management.

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them:
Back in the time, i mean years ago i got banned by multiaccounting and recently I was banned because i became staff in a copy cat server wich i can explain better in pm.

Tell us something about yourself: My names Joel Im from portugal and I live in Porto,Im 19 years old and i am a universitary student, i am taking a Programming course.
Mainly I like to play computer and hang out with my friends because i can always have fun with my virtual friends and do the same in the real life which is much more fun.I dont like to go to big parties and places where there alot of people because i can stay stressed easly and persons sometimes can be stupid.
In my free time I play MTA,LOL,CS GO etc also i like to watch tv listen to music and much more After school, usualy i go home and play some games.
My favourite game is MTA because it was my first game i ever played with multiplayer also it was one of my first games so it is kinda special to me.
In the future, Id like to become a sussefull programmer have a fammily and be happy thats what matters on my point of view.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes I do.

What is your goal within the Fire Department? Return to my unit and keep working just like i used to do.

Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly?
Yes i am.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Roleplaying skills, capacity to listen and understand and interact with people.

What are your weaknesses? I am a but unpatient in certain matters.

Why do you want to join the SAFD? I used to be SAFD and i ha da lot of fun playing the role basecly Id like to return have some fun within the members enjoy the spawn do some acitivities and chill.

What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department?
Id like to learn matters related to the firefighting but i am always open to other options.

• 2 weeks later...

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

27th June, 2020

Applicant, @Bangas

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately you have been DENIED at this time. However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get chance.

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Ferthis