Bodo's Application .

alt text

Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Bodo .

Account name: bodo88 .

Country of residence : Egypt .

Primary Language: Arabic .

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: Since 2010 .

Current S/G/C and rank: Black~Bullets , Silent Assassin

Other RP groups you're in: ALT , WFS , ZIP (soon) and OB (not RP group) .

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: None after 2014 .
alt text

Section B: General Questionnaire:
Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) : San Andres Medics are in 3 words "Heroes without caps" They saved more than 50000 soul on this country and they will save more citizens as long as those citizens need their help , they almost didn't fail once .

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Dr.Joe Valachi ( daryl )

Who is the current leader and vice leader? JohnnyEnglish and Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: you can ask people , i spawn medic all the day (atleast 2 hours ) .

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: "Don't ram people to get healed , they are however they wanted to get healed or not , also don't go to events as a medic to heal your friends ."

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: "Do not use /revive on store robberies or Heal Criminals inside, Don't ever enter the marker of the SR, you can just take your Ambulance and standby."

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes, Ofcourse .
alt text

Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? Criticism is an essential method to improve our selves , i listen to him and try to improve my self .

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Well , i have always wanted to be a part of SAM , but sadly recruitment were closed .

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses ? :
    My strengths: Driving , Fast reaction and my english is good .
    My weaknesses: none i guess .

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Well , you can say i have the perfect requirements to join SAM as i am studying medicine in real life , so i can provide SAM team with new ideas for RPs , and guide people how to do their work properly , also it's real fun to teamwork with other people and share your experience with them .

alt text

alt text
Roleplay #1 Poisoning from gas.

Participants: @Sanfara , @DALI-i , @Bodo420 , @Leonard , @FTH .

Description: It was a good day, We got calls from 911 about a man poisoning from gas. We call air division Doctor. Sanfara. We moved to a location with the plane. We reached to Mount Chiliad in 10 Minutes. Firstly We secured the region. Then I moved the man to safe place. After that we closed the gas cylinder. We check up the man. He feels bad, we quickly wore a gas mask to him and moved to the San Fierro hospital.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/NsCzlAG

alt text

Greetings, Dr. @Bodo420
The SAM HQ team would like to gladly notify you that you have been accepted to join our team. Your application, determination and skill-set satisfies the requirements required in order to be one of us. Without further ado, I welcome you in! Find any HQ ingame for other step.
We hope to see much more of you as a member of the group, don't let us down!
alt text

Regards
Griffin
Vice Commander