Primary Language: Croatian
    Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: March 2020
    Current S/G/C and rank: GJMC Treasurer
    Other RP groups you're in: N/A
    Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A
    Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: N/A
    ^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:
    Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words)
    San Andreas Medics (SAM) is first team of medics on server. SAM wants to provide full Rp experience and is currently only official medical emergency group in SA based out of SF hospital.
    What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most
    Who founded SAM? Joe aka Daryl
    Who is the current leader and vice leader? JohnnyEnglish and Griffin
    For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: One week It's not long but I really enjoy it and will make an effort
    Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn:
    Dont help criminals to escape or Cops to arrest.
    Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: On turf wars, if you are spawned as SAM, you are not allowed to help in any way members of gang you are in.
    Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes, I can
    ^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:
    1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I would accept criticism immediately and be careful not to repeat it. I would try my best.
    2. Why exactly are you applying today? I would like to be in this group.
    3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Strenght: I always give my best, love helping people
    Weaknesses:I drive slower (I dont have the best driving skills)
    4. Why should we accept you to our team? I would make an effort, do a lot of roleplays and I'm active player.

alt text
Roleplay #1
Participants: @M7mDGr7 @Darude @ALIJR007 @Minx
Description: I was patrolling in LS when I got a call that an accident had happened in RC. The driver lost the control over his truck and crashed. I quickly headed to the crash site. I came first and immediately checked to see if the injured person was conscious. The injured person was conscious and said that he was feeling well, but could not move his legs because he was trapped. I quickly called the fire department to get him out of the truck. Firefighters came quickly and when I told them what happened, they started a plan on how to get the injured person out of the car. They had to work fast and carefully. When they took down the door, I prepared the necessary things so that I could take him to the hospital. We put the injured man to medical stretcher. I cleaned his wounds, secured his legs in case of broken bones and put bandages on him. He didnt have head injuries. We put him in the ambulance and secured patient for transport before rushing to hospital. We came quickly to LS hospital. When I placed him on a hospital bed, I called the doctors to prepare him for emergency surgery. Then I changed his bandages and my job was done.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/fhSPQnB
alt text

Dear; @minx
The decision that team SAM HQs and its members made for you, unfortunately, is negative. If you want to join us, be more active and change the way my members think. 2 weeks will be enough for you to apply them.
alt text
Regards
Griffin

Vice Commander