Fire Department Application - Bodo - 31/5/2020

alt text
Section 1 - Non-RP Information
Nickname: [B~B]Bodo
Username: bodo88
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: it had been always bodo since 2011 ^^
Current G/S: B~B - Black Bullets
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): I Was HS HQ in 2016 but the died sadly .
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? i joined B~B at 2016 and my rank is silent assassin
Current groups: OB / ALT / WFS
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): none
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: None since 2014 .
Tell us something about yourself: I am friendly man who always provide cool atmosphere , helpful , patient , always active , love to chat with others (extrovert) , i am someone who you will like to talk with of course ^^ , also i live in Egypt and like to listen to Spotify while playing .

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes , i do
What is your goal within the Fire Department? My role as Fire fighter is to help people as much as i have experienced real fire fighters work in real life , and i really admire their braveness and strength , also i have my friends there , i want to work with them .
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Yeah , i am always active and ready to post everything .

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths? Driving / Shooting / Teamwork .
What are your weaknesses? None i guess .
Why do you want to join the SAFD? Well , as i said before i saw Fire Fighters work in real life and i really admire it , i have always wished to work as a Fire fighter , also it's great group with great members .
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? Hmmm , I would like to go with Fire Fighter .

Applicant's signature: Bodo
Date: 2020/5/31 .

And Here is my old forums account to check my history clearly ! https://archive.saesrpg.uk/profile/15339-bodo~/

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

Roleplay type: Extinguishing Fire at Los Santos building near the white house .
Description of roleplay: We got an urgent call from a SAI Agent (Marion_Locke ) who requested our attendance to his place as soon as possible through the radio , The fires were huge and spread outside the building , we started our investigations by checking if there is anyone inside as our most important priority is human safety , Luckily no body was stuck inside , we cleared the fire outside by our Fire trucks' water and our fire extinguishers then our brave men went inside to clear the fire there (and i was one of them ) and during my work , i risked my life by going deep in the fire where i almost died , but fortunately we had @San-Andreas-Medics support who saved me and @Darude as we both went deep inside the flame , we took our medical care and both of us felt much better meanwhile other brave men extinguished all the fire , at the last we all met at LS Fire department Making a small party for our success and our country safety .
SAFD Members : @FTH , @Niklaus , @Darude , @Matthews , @Richard , @Ragnax , @Aurora
Participants : @Bodo420 , @Leonard , @DALI-i , @Tut-Greco
SAM Members : @DALI-i , @Ram123 , @Sanfara .
SAI Agent : @Aurora
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/yO7x66j

alt text
Participants: @Bodo420 , @Sanfara , @DALI-i , @FTH , @Matthews
District: Red Country - Las Ventrus - San Fiearo .
Shift period (Medical shift) : After noon Shift (10/06/2020) .
Number of People Healed : 13 .
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Es7hGYl

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
13th, june, 2020

Applicant, @Bodo420

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Commissioner,
Ferthis

alt text

Roleplay type: Extinguishing Fire at Red Country Building , Code 904B at Red Country
Description of roleplay: It was late at night , when me and Mr.Ali were in Los Santos Fire Department taking a rest from our long shift . Meanwhile we heard an urgent call from the Radio claiming there is a fire in a big building in Red country , Me and Ali ran to our Fire trucks and went there as soon as possible . After we reached there we put roadblocks and warning signs for people's safety . Then , We set the truck engine on , connected the truck's pipe with the street hydrant to extinguish the mass fire inside the building . After that we used our Fire extinguisher to clear our entrance inside the building . Luckily there were no people inside . Later we investigated about the cause of the fire . The gas tube was leaking and a worker with a cigar turned it to flame .
Participants : @Bodo420 , @ALIJR007 , @Matto .
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/RiIwAQl