MAKE SGT GREAT AGAIN

niceez

Question

I'd like to suggest an improvement of Super GT. I think that the handling and the top-speed should be better on this car as it doesn't worth its own price for now.
In order to demonstrate it I will compare SGT with Alpha.
The price of SGT:
alt text
The top-speed of SGT with V8:
alt text
The price of Alpha:
alt text
The top-speed of Alpha with V8:
alt text

Overall, you might say that the handling of SGT is better than Alpha's. As for me, there are problems with SGT's handling too, it is really hard to turn on it, you always need to press 'SPACE'. Even Alpha turns easier with its high speed.

By the way, I would also like to see old mod of SGT on SAES once again. Atleast that mod had better quality and looked nicer. I can describe whats wrong with the current mod, but I don't need as there is already a topic about it > http://saesrpg.uk/topic/1844/bug-report-super-gt-vehicle-model-and-texture.

Best Regards,
Niceez

12 answers to this question

You are wrong SGT speed with v8 is higher than alpha that speed you just showed is sgt max speed with alpha or anything. I really like how sgt handling works and sgt doesnt take a lot of damage like some cars like infernus do.

My SGT goes faster then that and I dont even remember buying v8 for it. But I agree for the price and its competition it should be better. I rarely find myself going for the SGT anymore sadly. An update would be nice.

After a prolonged period of raising funds for your dream car, several stolen retirement cheques from your grandparents, your sister's sold kidney and and your baby brother sold into slavery, you finally got your hands on this brand new supercar and feel millions of dollars lighter already!

And then that asshole on his last century 70$ tractor speeds right past you with your wife on his lap.

+1, I didn't pay 10mil to lose race to a lawn mower.

@niceez said in MAKE SGT GREAT AGAIN:

I'd like to suggest an improvement of Super GT. I think that the handling and the top-speed should be better on this car as it doesn't worth its own price for now.

Now, here we go again. Everyone wants rockets. If you like rockets, this is your game, Space Engineers. If you like driving cars and enjoying it, stick to the speed that we have right now. In fact I even would suggest slowing down some of the newer cars.

This topic literally pops up every 10 - 20 days, and literally gets the same response over and over. People, GTA:SA has a very tiny map, you do not need a rocket from Space Engineers to go from LS to SF. So please... No more.

Also, there has been a topic already where I have already made a usefull improvement to SGT which was the damage taken from the impacts. It is now more resistant then it used to be, and even now I still consider it not a too much of a fair point, but this is a game after all, so it does make sense that the car shouldn't break THAT easily .