Fire Department Application - Guard - 13/5/2020 [ACCEPTED]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information
Nickname: Guard
Username: mojtabar
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: HellGuard
Current G/S: The Royals
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): -
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? almost 2 months
Current groups: SAM
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): -
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: 1 punishment for ramming at 2018
Tell us something about yourself: Well I'm Mojtaba, I've been playing GTA:SA since 2011 and started my career at MTA:SA at 2014 and been playing in different communities. I've my own hobbies aswell. I like watching scary movies and spend my time with them. I am interested in physics too. Although I didn't pass in the last semestry but after it I decided to work on my physics everyday and I did it until I got what I wanted. Nothing is impossible for anyone. All we need to do is to keep trying if we face a failure. We shouldn't give up our goals because we think we are not talented or not skilled. The only thing we need to do is not to give up our hopes. I don't give up. When I joined the community, the only thing I was looking for was for friends and nothing else. I was looking for good friends when I joined SAES. Good friends worth more than gold and diamond. They can't be traded but you gotta earn them. If you could gather good friends in your journey then you shouldn't be worry about anything a lot since your friends support. We are all here to have fun and spend our time in a great way. So gather your friends in a way that you would enjoy with them not to asslick for them. I am enjoying what I am because I am doing my best for the things I want. Well I talked about my personality and I didn't talk much about my real life because the goal of the question is to introduce myself in a way that you understand what kind of man I am.

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes
What is your goal within the Fire Department? My goal is to make good friends in SAFD and improve the group by my activity and the creativity I have. Good changes can be always applied, so I'll try to make them. For now, my goal is to prove myself to the SAFD as I proved myself to SAM.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Yes

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths? Driving, Flying, Arresting, Shooting, Duel
What are your weaknesses? Parachute
Why do you want to join the SAFD? Alright the first reason I want to join SAFD is to improve myself and make myself a better roleplayer so I can take bigger steps in the community soon after I join SAFD. The second reason is that I find them really nice and they behave in a professional way. There're lots of strong, polite and good people in the SAFD, I want to be friend with them and talk with them about the issues that happen in the server and the ways that the group can be improved. The third reason is I like the role of SAFD and I like saving lives and roleplay with people. SAFD will give me a good chance to make some great roleplays with different people. I'm looking for a great roleplay experience so I think by joining SAFD I'll get this chance since I am a chance taker.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? Mostly, I want to learn how to roleplay in a better way as fire fighter since this job is really amazing. I'd like to be among the SAFD members to learn from them. It's the thing that mostly amazes me and interests me. Everyone can get random advantages from anywhere but what they mostly skip is that they forget to learn. I don't want to skip this part so I try my best to learn as much as I can when I am at SAFD and the member of it so I can be improved by time.

Applicant's signature: Guard
Date: 13/5/2020

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
18th, may, 2020

Applicant, @Guard

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Supervisor,
Ferthis

alt text
Roleplay type: Extinguish fire
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): Around 19:25, a 911 call paged throughout the station about a building fire. I am geting radio and report the status. "Unit#145, Code 904-B building fire at Los Santos Kebabs Restourant, Responding ETA 5 Minutes.". We reached to the location in 3 minutes. Firstly, We look the build plan and we planned our tactics. We wear our firefighter suits and wears gas masks. Firstly we extinguished out side fire with truck water hole. Then we enter inside carefully. We moved part by part. We extinguished the fire about 15 minutes. After all, We turned back to the Los Santos Fire Department. We reported our status about 10-7, Off duty / Not available backup calls.
Participants: @Matthews @Richard @Ikillyou_today @Guard
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/kVWLdzp