Fire Department Application - FTH - 10/05/2020 [ACCEPTED]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: FTH
Username: fatihgo
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: -
Current G/S: Texas Rangers.
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): TST(closed), NSA(closed), FOX(left)
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? I joined new. My level is 0.
Current groups: I am part of SAI, IAC, PC
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): HLS(kicked because inactive)
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: None.
Tell us something about yourself: My name is Fatih. I am 22 years old. I like role play games. I want be police in real life. I am playing police side since I joined SAES. I am playing 4-5 hours per day.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes I do.
What is your goal within the Fire Department? My goal is Improve my firefighter skills, do good stuffs in the fire department and save SA citizen.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Yes, I am ready to be active.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? I can understand orders easly and do it fastly. I am good at teamwork, I am good driver and I can use firehose.
What are your weaknesses? I cant enter small places because I am fat. That's all my weakness.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? I like fire department jobs and their role. I like SAFD activities and I get to enjoy in SAFD RP. I want to be part of the San Andreas Fire Department. I want to improve my firefighter skills.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? I want get into the SAFD EMT Division.

Applicant's signature:

Date: 10/05/2020

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

11st May, 2020

Applicant, @FTH

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Ramos

alt metni
Roleplay type: Extinguish a burning house
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): We were drinking coffee with Lieutenant. Nori, We got calls from 911 at around 23:00-23:30. It's about a burning house. We were close to the location. We turned on sirens&lights and respond the request. We arrived the location in 5 minutes. Firstly, I wear my equipments then I get my fire extinguisher and start extinguish the fire. Lieutenant. Nori used car water hose. We extinguished the fire in 15 minutes.
Participants: Lieutenant. Nori ( @NORI999 )
Screenshots:

:::

alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni

alt metni
Roleplay type: Extinguish a natural fire
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): We were sitting and chilling at the Las Venturas Department. An officer used radio code 10-54, request fire department. I grab the radio and said that " Unit#145, Code 10-71 Nature's fire at the Generation X base, Keep away SA citizens there. Responding ETA 5 minutes." We get in the fire truck and moving to the location. We arrived there in 6 minutes. We wear our suits from truck trunk, then we get our fire extinguisher. We start trying to extinguish fire, but It was so strong and we failed. We turned back to the truck. I get the truck water hose and start using water to fire for extinguish, also Firefighter. Darude keep using a fire extinguisher on the ground. We extinguished it hardly. After all, we checked around. We find an old tree half burned. We decided it needed to be cut. I called wood ranger, gave the location and explained what happen here. We finished our job and we dressed out our suits and wear normal clothes, then we turned back to the Las Venturas Fire Department and drink some beers.
Participants: Firefighter. @Darude
Screenshots:

alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni