SA Fire Department :: Media Archive

Laza

alt text
Roleplay type: 904-A
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): While being on duty, an emergency call was received at LV firehouse. FF.Ferthis and FF.Ramby were on duty at that timeframe in LV. Both rushed towards their engines and rushes to the scenery. Location LV parking lot at a hotel near the strip. The description was a bit vague, but overall clear enough to head out and receive more information on the road. Once more information was communicated the firefighter arrived at the parking lot. They quickly set off the perimeter and secured the area, so they could start extinguishing multiple cars, who could be considered lost. After a good hour, the fire was under control and a second group could be called in to clean up the whole garage of debris laying around. A research team was also called to check the cause of the fire. An investigation might be necessary. End of report
Participants: @ramby @Ferthis
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/7khrd5C

alt text
Roleplay type: 904
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): While being on duty, an emergency call was received at LV firehouse. FF.Ferthis and FF.Ramby were on duty at that timeframe in LV. Both rushed towards their engines and rushes to the scenery. A hotdog stand had caught fire from the gas canister which was needed to fire up the grill. When the unit had arrived, the people who were present had scattered to the surroundings. There was a high risk of an explosion since the fire could go inside of the canister and implode inside, to create an explosion outside. Although that was suggested by the bystanders. Since the firefighters didn't believe that the salesman was using a canister before 1955, it must have had a safety regulated pin to prevent an explosion. so they approached the fire and quickly got it under control since they were right in the first place. The cart could be considered lost, and hopefully, the salesman can get some sort of funding by his insurance company. End of report.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/lGINz7p

alt text

• Roleplay type: Small car accident

• Description of roleplay: It was midnight, Sergeant Wizax was chasing a store robber around Bone County until he crashed his car into Fort Carson bridge's pillar. When the engine caught fire, the SAi sergeant tried to leave his car but he couldn't go anywhere due to the injuries.
    Later on, pedestrians at the location have called the Fire Department. I was at the Bone County firehouse with the emergency medical technician DJO discussing things. Until the dispatcher called us and informed us about the incident, we immediately jumped down to the garage. I picked an engine while DJO picked an ambulance and we responded to the call. Once we arrived, we parked our engines and set up a road-block. DJO went to the sergeant laying on the ground, pulled him away of the car and took care of him inside the ambulance. Meanwhile, I connected my hose to the closest hydrant and took my distance while extinguishing the car to make sure that the engine won't explode near me. Once extinguished, I opened its hood and observed the engine's situation to make sure that it won't explode or catch fire again. I have called a towtruck and waited for him to arrive to get rid of the car while DJO took Wizax to Fort Carson's Medical Center.

• Participants: @Shadro @DJO @Wizax

• Screenshots: Check the spoiler for more screenshots.

alt text

:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

PT. 1 - Hobo Tunnel in BC

The Dispatcher told me that there was about 3 Hobos in a tunnel near Bone County. My first thought was that why am I being notified of this, seems like something that the Police need to respond to but turns out that they had a campfire that went too big and their huge trashbin caught on fire. I quickly turned on my sirens and drove to the place because I knew exactly where it was. On the way there I also should've called the paramedics because due to the fire being done in quite a closed space, they could've been easily poisoned & dead. Luckily that didn't happen.

When I finally arrived there, I had to break through a barricade of doors since they locked it off from the general public so no one else could enter, they must have a secret passageway. I took out my chainsaw from my firetruck and then broke it down. I couldn't see anything due to the smoke so I needed to equip my Infrared Goggles which helped me out a lot. I went deeper and luckily or sadly they managed to escape so we didn't need medical backup.

alt text
alt text
alt text

I was inside successfully and had my equipment on, now it was time to get to work. I slowly but steadily started putting out the flames and eventually, I managed to get it done. The smoke was still insane so I put up a fan that blows it out. All of their stuff was burned, beds, toilets, food, chairs, literally everything. I still went through the garbage bin just to make sure that no one was dead in there. No IDs were found so we do not know who started this scene.

alt text

I went to our nearest Fire Department which was the BCFD and wrote a report about it to the Police & Medics that the place needs to be entirely shut off from the public so people can't live there and stuff like this could not happen again. Scenes like that might end a lot worse if per say another Hobo is sleeping and then dies of suffocation due to not having air in the poisoned environment. Currently, we're awaiting feedback from the higher-ranked staff of the organizations to shut the place down, stay tuned.

alt text

alt text

PT. 2 - Blocking off the Hobo Tunnel

After getting the confirmation from the higher-ranked members of the Law Enforcement & Medics, I was ready to pack my equipment up and proceed to the tunnel to block it off from the public.

I bought some walls, barriers, stingers, electric fences and signs. I put them into the trunk of my car and then drove to the tunnels. I had to research around it first and find all of the exits and entrances. I thought there would be more than 2, like some little ones but it turned out that it's just 2 massive ones so the work was easier for me.

I started from the front which was on the county side, I put a wall and then bolted it very hard to the rocks, it is unmovable and unbreakable. I also set up some security cameras just to make sure if people try to break into it, we have evidence of who did it and then we can take them under custody. And for extra safety, I also added an electric fence in front of it.

alt text
alt text

After I got the front done, I went to the backside of the tunnel and did the same thing but I set up even more protection there since that isn't on the city side and perhaps people would try more to break in that way. A wall, stingers, and electric fences were set up. Of course, the security cameras too.

alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: Yacht fire
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): We recieved a emergency call from the Los Santos coast guard. A yacht was dumped and set on fire by cocain smugglers.

Me and supervisor Ramby got in our engines and headed out to the scene of the fire.

When we arrived i started with inspecting the ship for any survivors and Ramby controlled the fire by extinguishing it with his engine.

After some time we were able to extinguish the fire and we called in the local salvage company to pick up the wreck.
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text