Pika

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

ROLEPLAY #10

Description:
The San Andreas Interceptors called K-9 Security. They wanted a police dog so they could do easier searches in the vehicles of the citizens of San Andreas.
The police dog was taken in the K-9 Security headquartes, and was driven to the location of the other SAI SPTU Unit members by one of their officers.
As we were patrolling a civilian just crashed in the wrong side of the road, in the LV-LS Highway. The K-9 Unit sniffed the suspect and found something. The criminal had guns with him. Fortunatly for him all the weapons were legal, and the civilian was driven to the hospital.
Participants: @Pika, @ViTOoOo, @San-Andreas-Interceptors
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

ROLEPLAY #11

Description:
The units and I drifted to a place where a suspect had made a call, we arrived there and found a guy who said he was waiting for his friends, we asked him for his ID and other documents, the canine units proceeded to inspect his body for drugs and weapons, this guy was afraid of dogs so I had to search him and leave my dogs inside the patrol car, after that the guy got clean and his papers were up to date, he called a taxi and went home, and we continued with our patrol

Participants: @Pika, @Flippy10, @hope, @Dango, @San-Andreas-Interceptors @Mannan @Rocoso
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text