Pika

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

ROLEPLAY #6

Description:
A farmer called the San Andreas Interceptors for a drug dealing business that was happening in a farm in the country. As SAi were informed of the situation, they called K-9 Security, asking for a K-9 Unit to support their intervention on the farm.
When we arrived the farm the criminals started to listen to our cars, and found it suspicious. As they were looking around we raided their deal, and the both criminals started to run. Max the police dog ran behind Abstent has he was the one that had the drugs on. Max bitten his leg, and Absent fell in to the ground. The chief of police quickly caught Max by his leash, before the dog could do serious injuries to the criminal.
After an interrogation the suspect was transported to the car by the Deputies, as he could not walk that well.
Heading to SAI HQ, the Chief of Police Reed stopped by the donut shop. When he was walking out, the other criminal from the deal appeared in the hill and sniped Reed down. He drove down the hill and was trying to unlock the Police SUV door, but Max opened the door from inside and jumped towards the criminal. Unfortunatly the criminal shot the K9 Unit and both criminals ran away...
Participants: @Pika, @bas260, @Laza, @Bozi, @Absent, @Petrow and @Nav17
Screenshots:
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
ROLEPLAY #7*

Description:
Patrolling in Los Santos, K-9 unit ( @Eluf , @Pika) noticed a suspicious car. As K-9 agent I stopped the citizen to check his car. After looking a ID of citizen and little talk, doggy @Pika started to bark near a trunk of citizen's car. I decided to check it. After looking a trunk, I noticed strange full and closed boxes. I asked citizen @chafloque to open them. He didn't want to do it, but I insisted on it. After opening I saw a white powder, which looked like a cocaine, doggy started to bark louder than before. I immediately asked citizen to put his hands up and asked doggy to smell the powder. Doggy @Pika is one of the best dogs, who finds drugs. After coming to boxes nearer he started to bark even louder. After this, I understood, that it was cocaine in boxes. Citizen was arrested, and doggy @Pika was fed with delicious dinner.
Participants: @Eluf , @Pika , @chafloque
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

TRAINING #2

Description: It's 21 May 2020, It's the day of K-9 Security's application results, and finally I'm accepted.
I got a call from Instructor Mendes, asking me to meet him at Los Santos Police Department, when I was there, he told me that he will show me how to teach a police dog, I took the car and started driving to Los Santos Beach, The training was:

• Teaching the dog how to follow the orders like " Run " " Sit "

• Teaching the dog how to swim.

When we finished, we went back to the Police Department.
Participants: @Andre @Pika @Benny @Mendes
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

ACTIVITY 22

We started patrol. Before heading to a bank robbery (Shown in activity 21.) After the bank robbery we continued patrol before crossing a criminal following him and eventually took down the SR (store robbery) with just the Three of us
Participants: @Pika @Flippy10
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

ROLEPLAY #8

Description: A pull over. After passing a red light, the civillian was pulled over. As the Instructor Andre was interrogating the suspect the dogs sniffed something weird in the trunk of the vehicle. There was a bad full of cocain. The suspect was therefore arrested for the illegal possession of narcotics.
Participants: @Pika, @Flippy10, @Andre
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
ACTIVITY #23
Description: K-9 units were patrolling in Las Venturas and stopped the bank rob in central bank by gang members.
Participants: @Eluf , @Pika , @CheeseBotMk2 ,@Andre , @ZiZou777 , @Flippy10
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
ACTIVITY #24
Description: K-9 units take under control the situation on LS-LV highway. Checking all citizens for weapons, drugs and other illegal things.
Participants: @Eluf , @Pika , @CheeseBotMk2 , @ZiZou777 , @Flippy10
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
ACTIVITY #26
Description: K-9 unit patrol in Los Santos. Arresting criminals who sell weapons and drugs in the centre of town.
Participants: @Eluf , @Pika , @CheeseBotMk2 , @ZiZou777
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text

alt text
ACTIVITY #27
Description: K-9 unit patrol in Las Venturas. Arresting a trucker, who delivers a weapons to gang members of town.
Participants: @Eluf , @Pika , @CheeseBotMk2 , @ZiZou777
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

ACTIVITY 30

Description: Went on a casual late night "Highway" patrol with SAI. And Patrolled and took down multiple suspects. By far the best highway patrols we have done. So many suspects taken down and a Job well done to everybody involved.

Participants: @Pika @bas260 @Aurora
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text