K-9 Security | Official Media Archive

Pika

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

ROLEPLAY 17#

Description: I was in the garage of the Los Santos Police Department checking my patrol car and preparing to bring my K9 unit, after this I went to get my K9 unit and placed it in the back of the patrol car and got in, after reporting my status 10-8 with CONTROL, I was assigned a 10-88 at the gas station at Los Santos Airports, After this I responded in code 2, when I arrived at the site I realized that there was a Burrito van parked at the side of the road, I quickly activated my megaphone and gave the order to turn off the engine of the vehicle and leave slowly with the years where I can see them, after this I spoke with the subject and asked for his identification, from the moment we got off the k9 unit she looked a little uneasy and was making some movements pointing to the back of the vehicle, so I told the suspect to open the vehicle quickly the k9 unit came in and started barking very loudly, there were some white packages which the suspect said was powdered milk for a local supermarket, After asking him for the papers and he refused, we did a test for allusinogenic substances which tested positive for cocaine. An anti-drug unit of the Los Santos Police Department arrived on the scene to take charge of the vehicle, I took the suspect in handcuffs and transported him to the apartment to leave him in the custody of a judge.
Participants: @Pika @Veneno-x

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/YP2pG31

alt text

ROLEPLAY #18

Description: After some long months investigating one of the most powerful gangs in San Fierro we discovered their safe house.
3 K-9 Units with their instructors moved there for a raid, in order to find any evidence of narcotics inside the building.
We quickly got in and our dogs started to sniff inside all the divisions.
In a second our dogs found something, it was cocain, lots of it actually.
The drugs where then moved to SFPD inside our Enforcer.
Participants: @Pika, @Dango, @BassDrop, @Rocoso, @Richard, @The-Best1
Screenshots:
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

ROLEPLAY #19

Participants: @Pika, @Dango, @Rocoso
Description and screenshots:
K-9 Security recieved a call about some strange activity happening in the dam. We got reported that a group of man entered the dam and left in few minutes.
As we recieved the call we contacted the Desert Eagles since it could potencialy be a bomb threat.
We quickly arrived at the scene and moved in.

alt text

After a small breefing, our new police dog Rocky started to sniff around in order to find any kind of illegal material. First we started near the turbines and then we moved downstairs to the command area.

alt text
alt text

In the command area our dog started to bark really loud as he would have find something.
A bomb has been planted in one of the dam main computers. It was a small explosive that wouldn't damage the sam that much but it would destroy the commands and could cause a huge flood after stopping the turbines.
The Desert Eagles quickly defused the explosive and got it back to the Patriot.

alt text

We went back to DE base for a last breefing and stored the explosives in the bunker for further analysis. The operation was successful.

alt text

alt text
ROLEPLAY #20

Participants: @Pika, @Rocoso
Description: It was a regular day till we got a call from Los Santos jail which they report a suspect escaped from there. So we took our car from the PD and started our patrol trying to catch this criminal. After a long time of moving from street to another one. Instructor Pika passed by someone driving a black jester close to LV airport. And as the picture of the report declared the vehicle, we tried to catch him up. So after some minutes of chasing we pulled him over. Instructor pika dealt with him by asking for his licenses and ID Card to make sure if he is the suspect or not. Our system flagged that he is the same person. At the same time, our dog rocky sniffed a suspicious smell coming from the trunk. It was full of cocaine. After that, the suspect did not accept to leave his car because he is scared of getting jailed again. But we were obliged to use our power to make him leave the car and yeah we got him. We handcuffed the suspect and went to LVPD after telling him his rights.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
ROLEPLAY #21

Participants: @KiroSa @Ceviche @Veneno-x @Gladius
Description: we were patrolling normally when the dispatcher reported a suspect in the store near the san anadreas federal police base, we immediately went and asked for reinforcements from our tactical units, upon arriving at the site we realized that it was an armed subject who was stealing all the money from that store, he had a civilian on the floor who was very sustained, the criminal said that if we did something wrong and did not let him go freely he would kill the civilian, we were waiting for our tactical units to arrive, but the tactical units were busy as an attack was taking place and they had to dismantle a bomb placed in the bank of the saints, the officer in charge gave strong and clear orders for the canine unit to go in first and then the officers, The officer released the canine unit which immediately went in and bit the suspect, leaving him on the floor. After this, the two officers took the ciminal and transferred him to the police department with the civilian, the criminal was put in prison and the officers took the civilian to the office to give a statement of what happened.

Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alt text

ROLEPLAY 22#

Description: The secret service contacted us as they wanted our units to accompany them with the trained K9s so that we could clean up and make sure that there was no explosive device in the area, once we got there all the units checked and searched the whole area which was completely safe, one evz arrived the healer was present in the protection of him

Participants: @shah @KrugeR

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/HV1XDQ8