K-9 Security | Official Media Archive

Pika

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

ROLEPLAY #16

Description: Pulling over a Trucker. Full story in the spoiler.
:::
@Sanfara said in All Load Trucking - Media Archive:

alt text

Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Story: So tonight, when I was driving in the highway, taking direction to Los Venturas Rockstar working site, I heard some sirens sound coming from behind me, all I had to do is shoting the engine down andwaiting.
Sometime after, A officer came and greeted me, requested from me to step down, anyways I responded and waited a bit there, till he asked for my Identity card and license, I gave them, after that he told me to wait...
Some other officer came, i was kinda mad so I spoke to him with a bad way which made him saying that all what he is doing is related to his job or so, I really did not care. The other offier came and gave me my cards and said that im clear, I was going to go but the federal cop asked if im drunk or no, I responded and said that I drinked something this morning and all... anyways I contined my ride.
Date: 07/07/2020
Participants: @houssam @Jemmyx46 @Ardron @Pika and myself
Screenshots

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

ROLEPLAY 17#
Description: Checking for a bunch of " Crystal meth, Cocaines, Captagon pills, Fevadol pills and weed" inside the suspect house.
Participants: @Cheer @Pika @Niklaus @MouRiS @Kiroa6Ko @FlaMe @Albie @FoxZilla @Kosovali
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text