Fire Department Application - Aurora - 26/04/2020 [ACCEPTED]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information
Nickname: Aurora
Username: jamesmpf
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: None that I can remember.
Current G/S: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
SAFP - Kicked for inactivity
DEA - Group ended up dying
FOX - Left due to loss of interest
SAPA - Removed for inactivity

NOTE; Near mid 2019 I had to leave the server without warning due to health issues, the health issues have since been resolved.
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? FBI - Field Agent, been with them since late 2019
Current groups: Black Eagle Security - Honorary Member/Former Deputy Director
Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
SAI - First Lieutenant, removed for misusing the construction panel and disrespect
SAM - Inactivity kick, reason is in the "note".
ProCops Division - Got a server ban and that automatically revoked it

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: A good chunk of bans, two for multiaccounting (one when I very first started in the game and one back in like 2018/2019), and at least once for immaturity and disrespect because I was ignorant and childish. Had a few adminjails for DM and some mutes for disrespect. This was all back in the early/mid 2019 era.
Tell us something about yourself: I'm highly disciplined and experienced in multiple fields, but I sure do have one hell of a temper/attitude issue. I'm also experienced in real life with basic medical practices and team management through specialized training as a State Licensed Security Officer

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes
What is your goal within the Fire Department? Get advanced training in both the medical and fire fields, using that knowledge to put towards everyday role-play experiences.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Yes

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths? Medicinal and Law Enforcement based role-plays, teamwork, team management skills.
What are your weaknesses? Attitude and behavioral issues
Why do you want to join the SAFD? I'm looking for an opportunity to gain advanced knowledge and role-play skills that I'm not used to within the community. The SAFD seems like a nice place to go for advanced training and to expand my SAES activity.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? As a former SAM member I'm hoping to get into the SAFD EMT Division.

Applicant's signature: ~[Aurora]~(#115080)
Date: 26/04/2020

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

29th April, 2020

Applicant, @Aurora

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Ramos