In-Game Name:KONTINO
Account Name:kontino55
Country of Residence:espanol
Native language:english espanol
Other languages:english
Introduce yourself in 15 words:i am kontino i from espanool but i am good in english and i have good skills in aresste and in shooting and drive cars and alot of thing i go to school everyday i have 2 brother and my ade 13 and i hope join BW .

Part 2 - In-Game Questions

PC Acquired?:no
In which G/S/C have you been?:i joined squad ICE and i joined gang MK and NL
Why did you leave or get kicked?:I LEAVED MK bec its died like NL but i leaved ICE beci want chang squad
Have you ever been banned, if so explain why:no
How long have you been playing SAES?:3years
How long have you been playing MTA?:4 years

Part 3 - Knowledge/Qualities and Inferiorities

It is allowed to arrest a player with 5 stars: yes
Describe the meaning of ''Deathmatch'' and if it is allowed or prohibited:eathmatch is Killing / damaging A player or group for no reason or for revenge that's forbidden
Describe the meaning of ''roleplay''Role play is acting like real life in-game for example deal with the most dangerous situations, such as bank robs, bomb threats, terrorism and hostage situations
Your Strengths: i'm good at driving planes and helicopters and i'm active and i'm good at shooting and sniping and i'm so good at RP and goood at driving boat and I'm guy who knows what's loyalty, respect, maturity.
What are your weaknesses?i bad in drive bike
Do you agree to break all Blackwater rules?:no
Do you agree to follow all F1 rules?:yes and i readed all rules F1

Part 4 - Various Questions

Why did you choose for us?:BW is a strong and pro squad and it was great in the old days and it's still great until now and i was have past exprince in squads and as a cop too and i think that i know most of places in SAES so if you told me to respond to a turf war maybe let's say at the big ear then i will know the place , etc.. Well I want to join BW cause I heard a lot of positive things like BW
What would you like to see from us?:I want to want all BW family to be the best team and I want to see everyone working in their work to clean the cities of CRIMINAL
Did anyone recommend you to apply for us?:no one
Any information you would like to share?:yes sorry i am forget passord my account in game but i make new account in game and i hope join i love BW .

In-Game Name:perlo
Account Name:perlo0
Country of Residence:england
Native language:english
Other languages:english espanol
Introduce yourself in 15 words:my name perlo and i have 14 age and i have 2 brother and i am from england but too i can speake espanol and i love BW and i go to school everyday and i have good skills.

Part 2 - In-Game Questions

PC Acquired?:no
In which G/S/C have you been?:no one
Why did you leave or get kicked?:no one
Have you ever been banned, if so explain why:no
How long have you been playing SAES?:3 years
How long have you been playing MTA?:3 years and 1 month

Part 3 - Knowledge/Qualities and Inferiorities

It is allowed to arrest a player with 5 stars:yes
Describe the meaning of ''Deathmatch'' Deathmatching mean kill some one or destroyed his Car with out reason and it's not allowd if some one DM you ... you must relax and report him cz it's not allowd to revange
Describe the meaning of ''roleplay''the role Play means doing a story with someone it's like real life, And able to do it of course
Your Strengths:i have good skills i'm good at driving planes and helicopters and i'm active and i'm good at shooting and sniping and i'm so good at RP and goood at driving boat and I'm guy who knows what's loyalty, respect, maturity.
Your Weaknesses:bike
Do you agree to break all Blackwater rules?:no
Do you agree to follow all F1 rules?:yes i readed

Part 4 - Various Questions

Why did you choose for us?: its good squad and leader and vice leader very pro and VL and L active and i love this squad BW is a strong and pro squad and it was great in the old days and it's still great until now and i was have past exprince in squads and as a cop too and i think that i know most of places in SAES so if you told me to respond to a turf war maybe let's say at the big ear then i will know the place. Well I want to join BW cause I heard a lot of positive things like BW
What would you like to see from us?:we be family and we arressting all criminals bec we pro and i hope i taking accepte and i want see all BW be one hang bec we clean LV and LS and SF and ... .
Did anyone recommend you to apply for us?:no one
Any information you would like to share?:yes if i joined i can help this squad bec i making alot of rps and events and active

Blackwater took a little break, to set up a management team. We're back active and motivated! We'll start today with doing our duties.

Thereby I want to congratulate Atthenum for being our new Vice leader, and Cillinder our Sub Leader.