DALIO's SAM Application

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: DALIO

Account name: 7amidou

Country of residence Bizerte Tunisia

Primary Language: Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: Since 2011.

Current S/G/C and rank: Los Inkas as HQ.

Other RP groups you're in: The Classic Klan.

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): None

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: None

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medics is civil protection and the only medic organisation in the city which has the principal role in the city of San Andreas to handle with any case that belongs to the medic and rescue to all of the people of the city and it works for the safety of everyone with a rapid intervention to save the targed using advanced equipment air, marine and the ground units.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Daryl.

Who is the current leader? JohnnyEnglish.

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: Actually it been two week ago since i found that i'm interested to be a paramedic so i start spawning as a medic on that time i was rollin around the city helping people so i decide to not waste my effor and why not i'm also want to try my chance and show what i can do.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: in case of a bank robbery it is recommended to stay out of the bank parking in a safe place and let players come for heal by own selves. Also we can get into the bank and pick one of the rooms and wait for people to come for heal. we should help both sides criminals or polices.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: On turf wars, and as SAM, you are not allowed to help your gang mates.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? i would respect their opinion without discussion no matter what if its wrong or correct in the end they are the high grads who are respected from everyone in the end their orders are our duty.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Today when i was chilling out at LVX i saw four SAMs medic were in their patrol passing by so that encourage me to move on and start my application.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Well my strengths is in driving and shooting, My weaknesses is in plane flight not all but i m okay with the helicopter.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I'm a respectful mature player also i'm old in the server i have experience for years i ' m ready to deal and handle any situation that presents to me, I'm also active like 4 hour per day as minimum. i can offer my loyalty and skills to the group.

alt text
Roleplay #1
Participants:
Description: As a medic and a protection civils our duty is to save people lives because in years of work we learned that people lives are precious each one of us is ready to sacrifice his self just to save a person and we already saw that our friends dies to give a new birth for others.
So today the mission was easy for us because weve previously experienced in many times before and all of them were successfully completed but not for the person that we have saved.
Today's operation was to save the drowning that his car rolled over to the river from a high distance, We were notified by a citizen who called the number 911. We were ready to the rapid intervention and the call of duty taking the ambulance to arrive the place in the perfect time companions with the air units to detect the place of the drowning person. After founding the place of the drowning, it was time to intervention by the marine team and reach the target Once they arrived, they found him holding a rock in the edge of the river. by specifying the person's feelings he was scared and terrified. So the crew lifte him to the boat and brought him back to the ambulance. Once they arrived i was the one who driving the ambulance, we put him in the car giving him the oxygen heading back to the hospital where they will care about him and notify his family telling them he is in a good case.

Screenshots: (Please use a link)
(https://imgur.com/a/4aBg3Nm)
alt text

alt text
Roleplay #2
Participants: @KeoLands
Description: Today's case is about a work accident it was only one victim named Achmed he is a worker on the stone breaking machine where is lot of vibration and noise. So this Akmed has a diabetes, He was suffering from sudden loss of consciousness He even submitted a request to move him from the place until the administration refused the request due to the lack of a similar person. The moment has come for the poor Akmed the accident was a falling down from a high place caused a fractions in his legs and two in his arm his partners made a call for the emergency to the 911 so we were the one who answer that telling them some advices to not toutch him or move him from his place till we come cause that will make more damege for the victim. once we arrived we find the victim laying in the ground with some loss of blood he were suffering from pain that made him scream even if he lost consciousness as what his partner confirme. we took the necessary and putting him into the ambulance heading to the hospital where they will take care of him.

Screenshots: (Please use a link)
(https://imgur.com/a/hSAVwzs)
alt text

Dear: @DALIO

You have a pretty good application and have shown maturity. The decision we made as members and HQ team is positive. Please meet me or any HQ in-game for further operations. Welcome aboard !

Application Accepted.

Best Regards
Griffin
SAM HQ