Script to make DM thing clear.

krecik

Question

Hello, i ve suggestion, it's about cops that's get killed and cry "DM DM", so here can come a very easy to write script that make the thing clear. A command that making cop having 2 statuses, Chasing - Not chasing. For example when cop is chasing his nickname stays normal, but if he have turned off chase mod his nametag/nickname will become white (it's example, there're a lot of other creative things what can let crims know about status). Once the cop using this command it's takes 10 second to change that status and in this time he's frozen. So it's simple if cop get killed when his status is "chasing" it's not dm, otherwise it's dm.

@Element said in Script to make DM thing clear.:

@Spetnazz There's no reason to shoot a cop that parked on the side of the highway, ready to chase you, even if he didn't chase you at first but on the second time you passed by.

After all, he was able to chase you in the first time, but he decided to not (for some reason) however you didn't get chased? I don't understand the meaning of your complaint ? You literally suggest here to allow DM around the server.

Aight, look apart from that part of my suggestion then. I guess that doesnt really go as 'pretending to be AFK' afterall, so that should be excluded from an eventual change of rules.

naaah, my suggest is simply & fair @Element @Spetnazz

suggest is:
-trusted cops ak squad members have the "option" to write some /comand & theyr names turn out in some colouer (pink for example) = crimes knows they wont try arrest you
-this cops still have ability to arrest/using guns as before incase someone dming them
-this helps alot on lvX/hospitals & everywhere doing random stuff or even doing rp = crimes knows 99% this cops wont arrest you (1% is sherap & howlze)
-its more like an trust thing from both sides squads & gangs

& its not the jb problem at all (was just example video from licano), its more like a problem everywhere else outside of jb area. if i would record 24/7, i could show you atleast ~10 examples in ~1 week outside jb area

@Linkan said in Script to make DM thing clear.:

Just remove the rule that says its dm to kill a cop as crim. As if ur spawned as cop act your role and chase any crim. Spawn as civilian if you dont want to die nor stay in pd? :)

People should still be able to roam around the map regardless of what class they are spawned as. You'd be pretty pissed if we allowed cops to deathmatch the shit out of you even if you had 0 star because you're playing as criminal in term of "role".

@Groove said in Script to make DM thing clear.:

@Linkan said in Script to make DM thing clear.:

Just remove the rule that says its dm to kill a cop as crim. As if ur spawned as cop act your role and chase any crim. Spawn as civilian if you dont want to die nor stay in pd? :)

People should still be able to roam around the map regardless of what class they are spawned as. You'd be pretty pissed if we allowed cops to deathmatch the shit out of you even if you had 0 star because you're playing as criminal in term of "role".

Yeah ofcourse i would in few cases. But cops should also learn how to use that sirens if they should arrest. If sirens was used in a daily basic they wouldnt get killed by passing by without it either.

I understand both sides. But i think there could be better ideas to rework this than making a script for it.

actually just we want to add rule ( when u see cop near you and he is not afk and you have stars of course ... just KILL HIM )

and about chasing or not chasing idc ..
but if that happen near jail logically .. right with the criminal because he did not come to visit his imprisoned brother for rape i think -__-" of course he come to break the jail ..

yea this is always repeated is that after jb clear we see some retarded cops pretending they are afk or not chasing crims outsid after they jailed them at an unexpected moment and when u kill this type isn't allowed :v
and also we see many kanker admins give u AJ without warp or explain about that :frog: