DM revenge in this case ........

Lorch

Hello , iam Lorch , as a cop i stole a SWAT truck , after stealing it , they shot the truck to get me out of it and killed me , so is it fair to kill the one who stole your car or no ....... just to clarify points here ....
Pictures : https://imgur.com/oNW2WKz

• the staff Arma said if someone steals your car , you can kill him (the player)
    proof : https://imgur.com/hIb4y4q
    well posted this to make things clear about it , so lets see what the HQ admins will say about it

So just to avoid any confusion at all, in regards to Rzz0's post.. We're allowed to kill a player while he's IN our car. The moment the car catches fire, or we drag said player out of our vehicle, we're not allowed to kill him. Correct?

@Spetnazz when the vehicle is on fire , the player gets out of the car , so we shouldnt kill that player who stole the car , for me it looks like DM , i agree with you about not killing the player who stole the car

@Rzz0 said in DM revenge in this case ........:

SAES rules make no sense, every admin understands the rules in their own way and uses it to punish people they dont like.
Here is mr.darly answering your question:
alt text

Thats what i am saying for years. Every admin punish people in their own way . Make a clear rules page so people dont have to confuse.

I remember long ago around 2011-2012 you werent allowed to shoot someone in your base ( unofficial gang)if u dont want them.

Then 2013 or 2013 some admins made a rule because of FA gang at north lv . If u claim an area as a base you can kill whoever want

After FA die that rule forgotten and admins started to say u can kill people if u are official which is level 2

Then Nanobob times has began and he said if u dont have a gate which is mean level 3 , its a public base so u cant kill until level 3

And yes its so confusing

The quote from Daryl is the current official ruling.

If the person is no longer in your car, you no longer have a reason to kill them.

In case where you believe that the rule is not being enforced properly by an administrator, contact staff leadership or SAES HQ to clarify the situation.

@DROT With the images provided by Lorch, will you being speaking with SWAT members (specifically elegant by the looks of it) to ensure they understand the DM rule and understand that they cannot DM people after exiting the vehicle?

@Joshbond of course, we will talk to the reported player to ensure no future rule violations. In this specific case however we've reasons to believe that images provided portray a situation in which the reporter is rulebreaking himself, which eventually led to an adminjail.

Situation will be thoroughly investigated and hopefully resolved soon.