Username:
St3v3n517

Old nickname/Other used names ingame:
N/A

Current G/S:
FBI

Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
:::
Started in 2010 so my memory is fuzzy but.. HS(closed), Airblue(closed) ALT(left to join a squad after i was in alt for 6months), Mi6(closed), FBI(I went inactive but now currently in again) there's probably others in there that I'm forgetting.

How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank:
I've been in FBI since 2011 but went inactive, currently back in FBI for about 2 months and my rank is HQ

Current groups:
DE, ZIP, LWS

Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
DE, CLO, ZIP, SoA, Enternia, LWS, Government, BCFD
Left CLO to join DE, the rest either died or I went inactive.

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them:
N/A

Tell us something about yourself:
My name is Steven, I started playing MTA/SAES in 2010, I've been on the police side for most of my time on SAES. I used to be in BCFD, role playing as a firefighter was always super fun for me as I wanted to become a firefighter for most of my life, until I found a more lucrative profession to get into.

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department?
Yes.

What is your goal within the Fire Department?
To roleplay with other firefighters and work hand in hand with the other emergency services to create realistic and immersive roleplays.

Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly?
Yes.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths?
Leadership, working as a team, loyalty, I am a quick learner, and I am self motivated .

What are your weaknesses?
I sometimes tend to focus too much on the little details, and I get very impatient with incompetence.

Why do you want to join the SAFD?
I really miss being in BCFD and roleplaying as a firefighter.

What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department?
I would like to learn aerial firefighting and wildfire confinement.

Applicant's signature:
Steven
Date:
2020/04/05

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

11st April, 2020

Applicant, @TheRealSteven

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Ramos