JoseFrags Application

• ~[Section A: Information:]~(#85f054)

Nickname:JoseFrags ~ UE|JoseFrags
Account name:josefrags
Primary Language:Arabic
Current S/G/C and rank:UnderGround Empire - Level 0 (probie)
Other RP groups you're in:BES
Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medics is the one and only emergency medical group in San Andreas who works hard in order to take good care and health care of the people's San Andreas. In another words SAM is a very good roleplay group who gives the people of SAES a nice feeling, because people know that the medics will take of them when they need us. And that gives the people of SAES a feeling like they are safe.
Why was SAM founded?Sam was founded because at the time San Andreas was going through difficult times where violence abounded, and the doctors and health care services were scarce, so Dr. Joe Valichi fought against corruption in his heart, invested and created a group of doctors and paramedics, which is dedicated to providing tools necessary to carry out their work and thus away from the death of the city of San andreas.
What is the SAM motto?~[Always there when you need us the most.]~(#85f054)
Who founded SAM? San Andreas Medics was founded by DR.Joe Valachi

• ~[Section B: Theory]~(#85f054)

A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer: First of all, I would let all the medical units know and other emergency units to respond immediately at metropolitan Los Santos and when I get a lot of phone calls about earthquake I would try to get them calm down. Then I will take my medical kits and tools and call my colleagues together and make a plan to split in teams on different places in the Los Santos. After I will let other hospital know to bring some ambulances and stretchers at the location also i would call for some helis so that we can respond more faster and easier. Also there can be roads which are damaged i will call some firefighters of San Andreas Fire Department and also San Andreas Interceptors to block the road. Teamwork is main thing what we need in this situation. We will pick all injured patients and bring them to hospital and heal them.

Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Answer: I would ask other medics to help me in situation and went to scene. Also I need to prepare my medical equipment to help officers with my team. I will stop bleeding by combining direct pressure, hoisting, pressure points, and curvatures to stop bleeding . If the wound is on the limbs, lifting the extremity above the heart rate, with direct pressure, can reduce bleeding .Never push a shocked person to sit upright just to bring the wound to the elevated position. I will use the more sterile bandages I can find. Less sore throat is important for it to cause short bleeding in order to brush the foreign particles. I can not put any fats and creams on the stinging wound, it will only boost the infection.

Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Answer: I will take some medical materials which is fit on this case scenario? First, I will take a first aid kit inside the ambulance then head to the stabbed patients. For starters I will check how severe their wounds are depending on how bad is the bleeding if it is severely bleeding I will take a full blood pouch just incase the patient may lose blood and eventually die if he isnt bleeding severely I will place anti bacterial products on the wound so the wound wont get infected then I will take some wound covering materials (Band Aid, Bandage) after I have taken the materials I will look up to the wound I will cleanse the blood that is surrounding the wound after it has been cleansed I will place both Band Aid and Bandage but I will place the Band Aid first on the wound then place the Bandage around the wound after the wound has been covered up I will slowly place the patient inside the ambulance then transport the patient to a nearby hospital to let him rest.

• ~[ Section C : Aptitudes:]~(#85f054)

How would you respond to criticism by a superior? All the criticisms help us to realize our mistakes, for what I think is essential always consider them, pay attention and try to improve thanks to them, to these criticisms I call them "constructive criticisms" which focus on helping you learn from the mistakes

Why exactly are you applying today? I am appliying today cause I want to give fully medical service to all peoples who are injured.

What are your strengths and weaknesses? I believe that my greatest strength is my maturity, since I adapt to my work, I am always respectful, ,I don't usually cause problems, and I'm a person who always tries to be better. And my biggest weakness is that because I don't speak English thanks to my nationality and I wasn't born speaking English, some neighborhoods are not perfect and I usually make mistakes, but I always try to improve every day.

Why should we accept you to our team? I would make an excellent member, who would make alot of RP's and events and help everyone as I can. Also I would try to impress you guys, and help people as I can in SAM. Also I won't break the rules ofSAES or SAM. Also I will bring you a great member that you would be proud of having.

alt text
alt text
SAM Roleplay #1
Participants: @Danger-tkd
Story : Today, I had received a call about an officer that has been shot on some black people's demonstrations, so I immediatealy rushed to the demonstrations to get that officer and transport him to the nearest hospital for an operation. When I came to his location, I quickly stopped the blood and we started going to the hospital. When we reached the hospital, I helped him to get out of ambulance car and to get into the surgery room. Firstly, I had to relax him and asure him that nothing will happen and that the surgery will only help him so he doesnt face any complications. When I thought he was ready, I gave him anesthesia so he can fall asleep and feel nothing. Once he fully fell asleep I started moving on with the surgery.
Once I started with the surgery, I firstly had cut inside the hurt leg, so I can find the bullet. When I just started, the bullet could have been seen so I didnt need to cut any deeper. I had to be really careful and to remove the bullet slowly. I took clean tweezers and slowly and cautiously took the bullet out. After that I just cleared the wound so it doesnt ignite or infect. Then, I carefully sewed it and put some bandages over. In few minutes the patient woke up and I explained him about the consequences and that he will need to make a month long pause. Fortunately, he was rationalist and he understood everything.
I offered him to give him a ride to his house if he needs and as he didnt want to bother me, he asked me to give him a ride to the nearest police station. I, ofcourse, agreed and we came out to get an ambulance. I drove him there, we exchanged our goodbyes and good wishes and I got back to finish my night shift.

:::

alt text
Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text
SAM Roleplay #2
Participants: @flappppyyy
Story:I suddenly got a phone call from the hospital's consultation desk he was a doctor at the hospital looking for and said a car was crashing on the northern exit of Las Venturas he said it was the information that the wounded could have inside. I got into the ambulance quickly and started driving to the area where I was accident the billboard of the car was struck and the car had pierced the engine part but the driver inside the car has been avoiding a major injury by throwing himself at last. I started to do first aid before I moved the guy who crashed quickly. There was a bleeding in the head of the wound, and I think it came out of the neck, and there were loose or broken parts in various parts of his body I started the first aid quickly and the bleeding in my body worked as a taping with dressing and helped with bandage after stopping the bleeding, I prevented the neck from moving by wearing a neck collar to move the neck I took some ambulance from the ambulance to the hospital by fixing it with a bandage in some broken areas I put the patient behind the ambulance and started to go to the hospital immediately. I raised the patient to the hospital and immediately received intensive care and started to treat the patient. The patient was removed from the intensive care unit after a 5 or 7 hour operation, we waited for the patient to wake up in order to get rid of his life spell and the patient woke up 3 hours after being placed in his room after some medical tests were done he was ready to send the patient home the patient's equipment was collected from the ambulance home after the collection and we successfully rescued the patient.

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
SAM Roleplay #3
Participants: @flappppyyy
Story:I was in my office as usually , i recieved a call on my radio , there is a vehicle crash in Los Santos-Las Vanteras Highway. So i immediately went to the ambulance , turned on the engine and went to the accident's location. I Arrived to the scene , the victim was under the car , I instantly got him out of the vehicle but unfortunately the vitcim was unconscious , in fact it is an advantage because there will be no sudden mouvments which may cause more damage to the victim , i cannot talk to the victim since his unconscious and i should notice the signs on the body myself. After carefull observation , i discovered that the victim got a broken bone and i was obliged to secure part of body with broken bone within 5 minutes. When i secured the bone , i moved him into the ambulance and went to the nearest hospital so doctors can precisely fix the bone position and place the plaster which he will ware at least 4 weeks it may also take longer depends on the level of injury , whatever we arrived to the hospital and i transported him inside the hospital. i gave the doctor the precise informations and details then i went off.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text