Fire Department Application - Ethan - 03/04/2020 [ACCEPTED]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Ethan
Username: Ethan
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: N/A
Current G/S: SoA
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): The most recent ones, Five-0 (The squad was disbanded basically to join the criminal side) Outfit (Left to rebuild SoA), I might miss some of the older ones i used to be in but AA,B~B,HS,GB,GJMC,SAPA, there's probably some more but I can't remember if I was in them or not.
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? A few days as of it being recently created again, but I used to be in SoA for maybe 2 or 3 years (also can't remember) and I am currently HQ.
Current groups: N/A
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): SAM, inactivity.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: N/A
Tell us something about yourself: I am a British geeza, started playing saes back in February 2012 and have been active and inactive so many time's i can't put dates on them. I am a laidback guy, I like to have fun and speak to people, got a truck load of yorkshire banter and that pretty much sums me up.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes
What is your goal within the Fire Department? To make sure the streets aren't full of burning cars and anything fire related and also making sure the streets are kept safe and there are no dangerous hazards! Also to work as a team with the SAFD members and other emergency services to make sure everything is under control.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Of course bring it on.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? I'm active, I have experience within the server as I have been playing it for so long. I'm great at roleplaying and can improvise on the spot, also I have common sense. I'm great at hydrating the city and the burning cars :)
What are your weaknesses? My driving skills aren't perfect, but they are enough. I also have debatable memory but that shouldn't affect anything within SAFD. I lack knowledge of some of the radio codes, however these will be easy to learn with the correct resources.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? To be brutally honest I've discovered how satisifying it is to extinguish a burning car. I am quick to respond to emergencies and can be their in a jiffy, I also have a few friends in the SAFD and would love to work alongside them while keeping the streets of SA safe.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? I would like to learn about aircraft firefighting and shipboard firefighting as I believe these could come in useful due to the amount of shamal's being used recently and the DE Navy being introduced.

Applicant's signature: Ethan
Date: 03/04/20

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

4th April, 2020

Applicant, @Ethan

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Ramos