DeadlyKianna (Kianna)'s Application

PART I - PERSONAL CHECK
Your server login-name, server nickname and forum name : My Login name is DeadlyKianna, I am known as Kianna in game, and my forum name is DeadlyKianna.
How long have you been playing on the server : I have a tough situation, I was playing for about a month or two before my EX had smashed my laptop. I don't really want to go into details with that but I will if an HR requests it. Now I have been playing again for two or three days but I am only allowed to play at night time due to I have to use my moms laptop.
Have you ever been a member of a Criminal Gang or Organisation : No, I haven't. I have always admired the police job, however I was a criminal from time to time on my own just testing it out.
Have you ever been in a Police Organisation before on SAES or another server : I was previously in TST before when I was playing but I had come back from a break and found it was closed. So now I was looking for a new Squad to join and be a part of.
Do you already have PC Qualification (Procops Access) : No, I do not sadly.
Have you read the SAPA application and training Process : Not yet, I plan to shortly.
Why do you want to be a SAPD Server Police Officer : It is a nice Squad, has some nice Officer's and I'd love to join the Squad for its community and to be a good Officer of the law.
What unit within SAPD would you like to join after training (like SWAT, FBI, etc) : I would like to join the FBI unit once the training process is done.
Do you have Discord : Yes.
Your age : 20
Your location : Canada
Explain the concept of "Role play", what do you think that means for a police officer in-game : Roleplay can be identified as a "play" so to speak. We act out a scene and the other party goes along with it and creates the "play" I just spoke about.
Rate your English skills from 1-10 : 10. My primary language is English.
Have you ever been adminjailed or banned from the server: No I have not.
PART II - Rules for Patrol [X = PICK A LAW FROM THE 10 LAWS]
Explain SAFP's rule 3: You cannot arrest a criminal without doing a RP first, even if he ask's for you to jail him/her.
Explain SAFP's rule 4: Arresting a player with 5 stars or lower is forbidden.
Explain SAFP's rule 8: ALT members cannot be arrested, because they are allies with SAFP and any members that break this contract's rules will be punished.
Explain SAFP's rule 10: Spawning as SAFP MARSHALL when not a marshall member is forbidden.

Signed - Kianna.