• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: King

Account name: theking01

Country of residence I am a resident of Ukraine

Primary Language: Ukrainian

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: Since the end of 2014

Current S/G/C and rank: The Company - 0 lvl

Other RP groups you're in: I am a part of CS, TMH, IZC, SAS

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): Cluckin'n Bell I was kicked out from the group for being inactive for a long time.

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I have never been banned, adminjailed or punished.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medics is the one and only emergency medical group in San Andreas who works hard in order to take good care and health care of the people's San Andreas. In another words SAM is a very good roleplay group who gives the people of SAES a nice feeling, because people know that the medics will take of them when they need us. And that gives the people of SAES a feeling like they are safe.
Why was SAM founded? SAM founded because people were looking for a healing service to keep their life safe.SAM is founded to serve the best quality of the healing services.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Dr.Joe

Who is the current leader? JohhnyEnglish

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I have been playing for a paramedic about two years. Spawned for paramedic time to time.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Paramedics are responsible for the health of people around San Andreas and responsible for reviving them.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: On turf wars, if you are spawned as SAM, you are not allowed to help in any way members of gang you are in.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Since I have back from inactive I can ensure to you that I will be usefull and active for every day.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I would just accept that wrong I did and tell that I would try to be better and then I would never do it again. Because we learn from our mistakes.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I have been thinking about applying a long time ago but I didn't have a lot of time to apply plus I was inactive for a while. But for now everything is done and I thought by myself why not give it a shot. I am really interested in San Andreas Medics and how they work. I am a huge fan of roleplaying.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strengths are that I'm a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. Also I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I have the ability to work in a team environment. Also, I am good at:

• teamworking

• roleplying

• responding time

• being smart when the patient is injured

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Because I can promise that I will work hard day by day to make a lot of activities such as roleplayes, events, patrullings and so on. Plus I think I'm experienced enough on SAES. Im really experienced player and roleplayer as well as friendly person which takes things serious and fun when they need to be taken this way. I can benefit throughout helping in roleplays with my ability which I consider good.

alt text
alt text
Patrol #1
Participants: Paramedic.King @Juby @Sanfara
Amount of healed or Time of patrol: Two persons was healed and almost 30 mins of patrulling
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/gwaw5Gj
alt text

alt text
alt text
Roleplay #1
Participants: Paramedic.King and Policeman.Kianna
Description:

What was an ordinary sunny day while I was patrulling around the streets of San Andreas while I drove along the street Boardway 31 I saw a man who was screaming and asking for help, I could hardly see from the side that he was a representative of the police.
alt text
Having approached closer, I out from the car and approached him, asking what was the problem? Speaking hardly because of a terrible pain in his leg, he said - left leg. Quickly taking out the first-aid kit from under the glove compartment of the car, wrapped a temporary bandage on his leg and gave him an analgesic pill so that the patient could get to the nearest hospital that's located in Los Santos. Taking his arm helped him to get into the car and we drove to the nearest hospital for further examination of his leg.
alt text
Arriving at the hospital, parked the ambulance car, I helped him get out of the car and carefully get to the nearest trauma room where I could give him first aid in his problem. Having reached the room, I laid the patient on a medical bed and began to look around his leg. In the end, it turned out to be a severe bruise
alt text
While I began to prescribe pills for the patient, he slowly got up and started asking - what about now? I prescribed him painkillers that he should drink for 5 days and a special medical bandage with which he should walk for 10 days. Thanking me for help, the policeman went to the patrol, and I, in turn, continued my patrol around San Andreas.
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay #2
@J-Bourne said in San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center:

alt text
alt text
Roleplay #80
Personal Roleplay #???
Participants: @FTH @King
Description: Twenty-sixth of march an ordinary day for medics, me and my fellow Paramedic King were patrolling around San Andreas and while we drove through the expanses of Red County, we saw a truck that crashed in the county sign. We drove closer to it and we saw an agent FTH who slowly got out of the last forces from the truck. After getting closer to him, we asked what the situation was and he replied that he lost control of the truck crashed in the sign and that he got hit in his leg and that it hurts him. Paramedic King asked him about more details while i went into the ambulance for the first-aid kit. After Paramedic King rewound the patient's leg, the doctor gave him a temporary pill that relieves his pain. We loaded the patient on a portable bed, moved him in the ambulance and took him to the nearest hospital. After our arrival at the hospital, we moved him out of the ambulance inside the hospital to the examination room, where we carefully examinated his leg. Paramedic King stood and monitored the condition of the patient while i did an x-ray of his leg. After examing the final results of the x-ray we found out the leg was broken and after a little talk with the main doctor, we have came to a conclusion to bandage the leg and to have the patient rest in the hospital for a few days then to determine whether the patient can go home yet or not.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/DShZeM5
alt text

Dear: @King

You have a pretty good application and have shown maturity. The decision we made as members and HQ team is positive. Please meet me or any HQ+ in-game for further operations. Welcome aboard !

Application ~[Accepted.]~(lime)

Best Regards
Griffin
SAM HQ