Other RP groups you're in:

San Andreas Pirates as Sailor

Enternia

Taxi El Centrino

MCC

. PC as Officer

. Cunning Stunts

. San Andreas Fire Dep. as Firefighter

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words): San andreas medic. San Andreas is the only health facility that can help people at all times.People in San andreas can always feel safe because the members of the Sam group will help them whenever they need help. Thanks to these roles of the Sam group, he became one of the most beautiful groups on the server, and this explains how tight and wonderful the Sam group is. San andreas people are always safe

Why was SAM founded? Sam founded Because , people needed a health institution to help them. Sam was set up to support them and to be with them wherever they are needed.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Dr.Joe

Section B: Theory
A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

First of all, I will tell all medical units and other emergency units to intervene in and around Los Santos City Center.I will tell the emergency departments that we need to transfer the calls to the appropriate people so that we can stay calm and help them as soon as possible.Then I will contact the emergency units and ask them about their location and situation.I'm going to put together all the medical teams. Then I will take my medical equipment and go to the point we have decided to meet them.After you've found medical teams. We will determine which teams will go to which territory.Once the teams have been set up, there will be a team in each region and we will be able to help all San andreas people

Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

first of all I will go to the emergency zone with siren with ambulance.I will check the situation of the casualties that I reach when I arrive at the scene, and I will apply emergency intervention according to the situation, but I will need a support team for this. Then i called the support team. The police were trying to clean the inside of the building. If I hear that the inside of the robbery building has been cleaned, my support crew and I will immediately enter the building and intervene immediately with the wounded.

Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

When I get to the scene, I quickly apply dressing and icy treatments to people with irritations and mild burns from the car, helping the wounded who have severe burns to go to the hospital by putting them in ambulances when I come to the hospital with the knife scarring, I clean the wound by treating the wounded ones with knife cuts and scarred ones and if the knife scar is not big enough, immediately after taking the drug with the morphine, knife scarring is very serious and bad sides of patients with dressing and tamponage by wrapping the wound with the beguine wrap. The victims go to the ambulances quickly and the wounded ones go to the hospital and the remaining injuries are removed to the hospital with other ambulances. I will go back to the hospital after I'm sure there are not even any patients in the back.

Section C : Aptitudes
How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will develop myself more against the criticisms made, I can make mistakes, I apologize and make up for my mistake.

Why exactly are you applying today? I feel self-prepared and ready to treat the patients.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Strengths: Well my strengths are not too many but i can count some of them; I'am good driver so i could offer my best driver skills at hot-pursuits,I'am also good shooter and i'am able to use taser good enough.I'am able to coordinate with my team mates so i can also offer my best team work efforts to you i guess these are all that i can say.

Weaknesses: That's a tough question isn't it?Well i will try to explain my weaknesses honest as possible i don't know is it weakness or strength but i'm a bit ambitious some times i become really angry but it also keep me motivated to my job so i can focus easily on my tasks but it is still weakness i guess or i don't know we'll see if we have time.

Why should we accept you to our team? Because I love the role of health personnel, I like the role of medical help and I will try to save the sick in SA trust me to do more RP and activities.

Any media done by you as SAM Applicant should be posted in a new post in the same topic of your application, and don't annoy SAM members or force them to RP/Patrol with you.