Denox's Application (Delay)

Section A: Information

Nickname: Denox // [FBI*]Denox.

Account name: kavkazets.

Primary Language: Romanian.

Current S/G/C and rank: Federal Bureau of Investigation - Level 0 (Probie).

Other RP groups you're in: ZIP.

Describe SAM in your own words: SAM is the only and the biggest medical organization in whole SA, it has only the best and qualified medics with a big experience regarding medicine. SAM stands for "San Andreas Medics", it's role is to respond to all virtual accidents in a RP way and bring more RP to the server.

Why was SAM founded?: As how I said below, SAM was founded to respond to all the virtual accidents in a RP way and bring more RP to SAES.

What is the SAM motto?: "Always there when you need us most".

Who founded SAM?: SAM was founded by Dr. Joe Valachi.

Section B: Theory
A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

First of all I will re-group all the medics in one place and set their own role (ex. One will get the injured people in the ambulance, another one will be taking the patients to the hospital, etc.). After that, we'll get all the required equipment and be sure that we got everything with what we can help the people. I will report on radio that our unit is responding to the backup call with the sirens turned on. After ariving to the scene I will report that our unit has 10-2 and that we need more backup such as more medic units and firefighters. When our unit will enter the metropolitan, we'll ask police to get all the non-injured people out of the metropolitan so they won't mess with other people that need help and also help us find out more people. As vehicles I would take two ambulances and one helicopter. Two ambulances to get the injured people inside and help them with their wounds and a helicopter for the people that need help as soon as it's possible so the helicopter will get them faster.

Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

I will set up my my team and vehicles, which are 3 ambulances and 2 helicopters and 10 medics. After finishing setting up I will report in the radio that I'm responding to the backup call. After 10-2, all of the 10 medics will do their job which was setted up by me. Their job is to take all the injured officers out of the robbery are and get them in the ambulances and treat the officers, so their job includes taking out all the bullets from the officers body and bandaging them. The 2 helicopter will take the officers with critical injuries and take them to the hospital for further medic help.

Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

First of all I will take a lot of substances such as "Panthenol" and bandages (Panthenol is a special ointment that helps to calm the burn wounds).After that, I will report in the radio that I've 10-2 and that I'm requesting immediate medical backup at my 10-20. After reporting, I will take some bandages and Panthenols and smear the substance on people's wounds and bandage them. After backup's arrive I will get all the high injured people into ambulances and get them to the hospital.

Section C.: Aptitudes

How would you respond to criticism by a superior?: I will try to understand what's the problem and try to fix that as soon as it's possible.

Why exactly are you applying today?: Because I have the feeling that today is the day when I should re-apply for SAM.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Well, as my strengths I can state my good driving and RP skills, also my teamworking skills. So about my weakness, I have a really big weakness and I'm trying to get rid of it day by day, so it's my madness, by that I mean that I can get mad very fast if someone is being/acting like a full retard.

Why should we accept you to our team?: I think that I will fit SAM because I really like playing as Medic and I know many things regarding it, also I love to RP with SAM members and also because I promise that me and other SAM members will make a unbeatable team.

Sincerely,
Denox.