Andre's Application

Section A: Information:
Nickname: Andre

Account name: Mazgou123

Primary Language: Arabic

Current S/G/C and rank: N/A

Other RP groups you're in: BES, TMH, UC, WWE

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San andreas medics AKA '' SAM '' are the first medic team have been started on the server, their main goal is providing social health and keeping San andreas civilization in safe from the diseases.
Why was SAM founded? to provide the social health

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Joe

alt text
Section B: Theory:

1 - A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer: I was in my officer suddenly an felt like the earth is shaking, I ignored it and I kept doing my work, suddenly I got a radio call from the dispatcher telling me that there is an earthquake in Los Santos city, I took my medkit and all my equipments and I called all the air Unit medics, we took a helicopters, and we fly to Los Santos, we tried to save too many people by trying to put them on the heli and save their lives.
2- Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Answer: I was doing my daily patrol, suddenly I got a call from an officer asking for a medic assistance, I turned the sirens on and I started driving to his location when I was there too my medkit and I run the officers and tried to give them first aid,

3- Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Answer: I was near the train station when I was patroling, suddenly I heart screaming, I jump off my ambulance and run to the screaming location, when I was there I saw 3 guys running away and too many people on the floor, I took my walkietalkie and then I took bandges from the medkit and I started closing the wounds.

alt text
Section C : Aptitudes:

1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will respond him respectfully because he allways want us to do our best to save more peoples lives

2.Why exactly are you applying today? Today, I knew the SAM recruitment was opened

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strengths are driving, flying, parashuting and I don't mean to be arrogant, but I think I don't have any weaknesses

4.Why should we accept you to our team? I'm a skillful guy, I have a good RP creativity and I'm also active, and I respect everyone.

SAM Roleplay :

Story : I was doing my daily patrol with my partner, suddenly we got an emergency call from a car accident victim asking us to help him, my partner turned the sirens on and I reported the case on the radio, when we was there the victim was in a dangerous situation, I took my medkit from the ambulance and I started doing the first aids, after that we put him on the ambulance and we drive to the san fierro hospital, and there we gave him an operation.

Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/fG2gike

SAM Roleplay :

Story : I was in my office, doing some job, suddenly I got a call from my friend from TST, asking for an emergency, I asked for the problem and he told me that he got shoted while chasing a criminal, I took my equipments, and directly took my ambulance and started driving to his location, when I was that I gave him all the first aids then I put him on the ambulance and start driving to the hospital, when I was there I took him to the operations room and I grabed the bullet out of his body, and everything went fine.

Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/unYYcZj