Cruz's Application

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Cruz

Account name: tubcol

Country of residence: Portugal

Primary Language: Portuguese

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: Since early 2018

Current S/G/C and rank: Generation X - HQ

Other RP groups you're in: The Classic Klan (Growing group)

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I have one or two adminjails when I started playing because I didn't know the rules and I behaved like a moron.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) The San Andreas Medics (SAM) is the one and only EMT team of SAES:RPG. They are specially trained medical technician's certified to provide emergency services. SAM is divided into several branches where every one of them has a different specialty. Their most important goal is to accomplish the best role-play experience on the server.

What is the SAM motto? "Always there when you need us most"

Who founded SAM? Joe aka Daryl - heyheuhei

Who is the current leader? JohnnyEnglish - johnnyenglish

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I started this month.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: "Paramedics are here to help the server."

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: "DON'T help criminals to escape or even Cops to arrest, you are just standing there inside your ambulance, waiting the injured person to get in."

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes I can and I will do my best at all times.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? Everytime we get criticized by someone superior we should listen because that means they care about our development in the game. I would listen to him and improve my actions according to what he says.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I always liked to be a paramedic when I started playing but since I was so new at this and I barely knew the rules I thought I would get denied.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Everyone has weaknesses of course but sometimes I think I'm just too stubborn but I'm also a very good listener. And of course all the normal stuff like shooting etc but I think a player is more valuable by his manners and actions than "being good" at the game.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I'm a very trustful and honest person. I'm always trying to be the best I can in what I do. Now that i have more experience I'm more knowledgeable of the rules.

alt text
alt text
Roleplay #1
Participants: @The-Best1
Description: Today in Los Santos a fifty two year old man was injured in an automobile accident
Today I responded to an emergency that was sent to my pager about a elderly man that had an accident in Los Santos. I immediately turned on my sirens and rushed to the spot as soon as I could after preparing my material inside the ambulance. When I got to the spot I could see a totally wrecked car and a man laying down on the ground. I proceeded to get my stuff from the back of the ambulance and after evaluating the man I realized he was not breathing. I applied my knowledge as a paramedic about cpr and got the victim stabilized. After all the maneuvers applied I got the man inside the ambulance and rushed to Los Santos Hospital for further care.
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text