Skon's CC Activities

Skon

^[alt text]
^[~[Role Play Number: 11]~(maroon)]
Participants in The RP: @Judyes @SK N

^[~[Story :]~(#471c0c) ]
^[*Today I got a call from CC mecanico Judyes that I got a job to open an SF garage. I did my job quickly and drove to the SF garage, ASAP, it took 15 minutes and I was by his side, so we were able to start working together right away. It didn't take us much to wait for the first customer because he showed up in a minute as soon as it was announced. It was really hard. I had to take care of his problem. The engine was making a lot of noise every time I tried to start it, it can still work but that's an uncomfortable way to drive a car like that, he also told me the headlights are malfunctioning, the battery was too bad to keep running the headlights For two minutes, as we had to charge the battery or replace it, I changed it perfectly. Then I went back to the engine failure, approached, opened the hood and took a look inside. The problem is still not recognized then I veered towards the engine and checked it properly. The most likely cause is the piston swinging from side to side, so every time you try to start the engine it gets blocked and vibrates which leads to all that annoying noise. I swapped it out for another one and checked again, this time it was working fine. It means that I succeeded in fixing the defect *]

^[~[Click here to see ScreenShots]~(maroon)]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^[alt text]
^[~[Role Play Number: 13]~(maroon)]
Participants in The RP: @Flex @CeSaR and me
^[~[Story :]~(#471c0c) ]
^[*It was a very calm Saturday evening. I was chilling in my office when out of nowhere I receive a call from Sergeant Carrick who works for SAI where he asked me to go to his location as quickly as possible to impound a vehicle. I directly stood up and ran to my truck where I drove there as fast as I could. When I arrived at the place, I found a very damaged red Jester and I could see the Sergeant talking with the vehicle owner who looked nervous and sad at the same time. I was ordered to impound the vehicle and follow the Sergeant back to his base where we dropped it there for further procedures. Later on, Sergeant Carrick thanked me for the job I'd done and how fast I was to get there. After all of this, I got in the truck where I drove back to my office waiting for more calls to respond. *]

^[~[Click here to see ScreenShots]~(maroon)]