• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
^[~[Patrol number: 29]~(maroon)]

Date: 31.10.2020

Activity type: Interactive Repair

Story: A Black sports car pulled into my shop with a very damaged exterior,the bumpers were damaged,the tail lights were busted and the doors were damaged. The customer said that he had just got into a 3-way accident going down LV-X,his insurance covered the hefty cost for the repair.

Participants: @Trap

CC Member:

Duration: 10 min

Screenshots:

~[Click here to see ScreenShots]~(maroon)

alt text
^[~[Patrol number: 31]~(maroon)]

Date: 31.10.2020

Activity type: Interactive Repair/Diagnosis

Story: A Blue police car pulled up to my shop,the officer who was driving the vehicle's name was [SWAT]FTH,he had informed me that while pursuing a suspect in his vehicle he had crashed his vehicle into a local pizza shop. His vehicle's exterior was a pain to look at from a mechanics point of view. The car was in such a bad shape that the hood even fell off when he pulled up infront of me. The tailgates frame was completely out of shape,and the car's interior was disgusting. I found dirty panties,condom wrappers and donut's all in the back seat. What type of people does this guy arrest? It was disgusting to clean the insides of the car but fixing the exterior wasn't too much of a problem

Participants: @Trap

CC Member:

Duration: 10 min

Screenshots:

~[Click here to see ScreenShots]~(maroon)

^[alt text]
^[~[Role Play Number: 7]~(maroon)]
Participants in The RP: @Trap @ALIJR007 @nCov

^[~[Story :]~(#471c0c) ]
^[Today Afufu opened the Cuban Cars garage in SF for the one who wants to become Cuban Mecanico.I taught them what to do,what shouldn't do.End of the day everyone left garage with gaining some experience.]

^[~[Click here to see ScreenShots]~(maroon)]

• 3 weeks later...

^[alt text]
^[~[Role Play Number: 8]~(maroon)]
Participants in The RP: @Trap @Beckham @Rick @Scofield @Aveyro @M7 @killa

^[Opening of the CC SF Garage and providing services to the people of San Andreas, We started ur Job at San Fierro garage. We were 6 mechanics and 2 Cuban Car members. At 2 o'clock we got our first customer, it was a Cheetah, the motor was smoking and it had some problems with battery and tires. So at first, I inspected the Engine that I was working on. The Piston was dented and the Engine was kinda letting out the air. After the inspection, I went and grabbed a toolbox. Dropped the toolbox onto the ground, grabbed all the instruments I needed and started working on the Piston. After changing the Piston , my other partner "Killa" called for help. We talked about what we needed to do. Mechanic.Trap told him, that the battery is leaking and it was old and dead. After that, Mechanic.Trap went and found a new batter to be replaced with the old battery. Mechanic.Trap slid under the car and Mechanic.Killa passed to me the new battery . After some time, i start installed the new battery and that task was done. After changing the battery, i decided to change the motor, because the motor was really bad and from it was coming a nasty smoke. The motor was hanging with wropes. Mechanic.Killa slowly walked up, grabbed the motor and slowly, slowly was lowering it, so i could grab it and place it in the right place. After that was done, me and Mechanic.Trap screwed all into places and the job was done. Our Cuban Car members were proud of us, that we done all the good job and the customers End of the day everyone left garage with gaining some experience. were happy!]

:::

alt text
alt text

:::

^[alt text]
^[~[Role Play Number: 9]~(maroon)]
Participants in The RP: @Trap @Benny @killa

^[So at this day, at almost 3 o'clock we were in San Fierro Cuban Cars garage, ready to work and do our job after a long patrol with Cuban Cars member "Benny". When we advertised that San Fierro garage is open, we got out first customer with a "Beat-down" Bullet. At first, me and my partner "Killa" talked about the car, of course we inspected it from the inside and the outside, to know, what we have to fix and what type of problem this Bullet has. and when i noticed some problems in the motor, with the battery and the piston. At first, i inspected and told us that we needed to change it. He went and grabbed the battery, came back, slid under the car and Killa passed me the battery. While he was isntalling the new battery, I looked around the motor and noticed something wrong with the piston, It didn't clearly sound right. When i was done instaling the battery, we checked on the piston and yes, It needed to be changed. We went and grabbed all the instruments, got down and started doing our job. We swapped the piston, changed the doors, bumpers, hood, trunk and windshield. After all that work, our customer came in and checked the car, he was really happy about our job and gave us some tips. the customers End of the day everyone left garage with gaining some experience. were happy!]

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...