Squad:N/A
Group's:FC/SAA
Other RP groups you're in:N/A

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure):
SaC:Closed

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received:N/A

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words):SAM is a group of medic's and they have primary goal is to provide a role-playing experience with other emergency service groups and They are the only official medical emergency group in San Andreas which is based in San Fierro Hospital.

What is the SAM motto?:'Always there when you need us most'

Who founded SAM?:"Darly"

Who is the current leader?:"Johnny English"

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?:Since 2017

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn:Paramedics are here to help the server. they can heal players by hitting them with flowers .

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic:Do not disrespect someone, curse out someone or otherwise antagonize someone in main chat spawned as SAM/using SAM tags.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?:Yes i can

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior?:We can respond to our president's criticism by respecting his words and listening to his orders and being careful in our words.

2. Why exactly are you applying today?:Because I do not have enough time in the coming days ...

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
Well, my strenghts its my experience, my driving, shooting skills. I like teamworking and roleplyas. arresting etc.Paracheting.
Weaknesses:Low FPS

4. Why should we accept you to our team?:I am an active and smart man and I have many skills and also I can work collectively and I can help with media archive

Dear @The-Best1

Unfortunately, the decision made by our members and the HQ team is a negative one for you. When you decide to become more active in the game, feel free to reapply.

Application Denied.

Best Regards
Griffin
SAM HQ