Capital's SAPA Application

Capital

PART I - PERSONAL CHECK

Your server login-name, server nickname and forum name :CapitalWE, [FBI*]Capital, CapitalWE
How long have you been playing on the server :I've been playing since 2017 with a few breaks.
Have you ever been a member of a Criminal Gang or Organisation : I've been member of Comando da Capital.
Have you ever been in a Police Organisation before on SAES or another server : I haven't been in a police squad before, but FBI right now.
Do you already have PC Qualification (Procops Access) : No, i dont.
Have you read the SAPA application and training Process : Yes, i did.
Why do you want to be a SAPD Server Police Officer : Because i think that i can learn many stuff about being a good cop and also i can learn new things about the cops!
What unit within SAPD would you like to join after training (like SWAT, FBI, etc) : No where, i am currently in FBI!
Do you have Discord : Yes i do!
Your age : 15
Your location : Bulgaria
Explain the concept of "Role play", what do you think that means for a police officer in-game : Roleplay is a simulation of a real action like for example, a cop pulls you over and start to investigate your indetification licenses.
Rate your English skills from 1-10 : i did rate it a 5 out of 10, due to some grammatical issues.
Have you ever been adminjailed or banned from the server: Yes, i have.

PART II - Rules for Patrol [X = PICK A LAW FROM THE 10 LAWS]

With your own words, Explain law x :
Whenever you are chasing a wanted civilian, you should always offer a roleplay before attempt to arrest him.
Always offer a roleplay before arrest, doesn't matter if they got wanted level of a low stars (1,2,3)
Always give the suspects reaction time of atleast 10 seconds, They might be hiden the chat or cannot read it while being chased!
Always obey saes rules and sapa rules, Deathmatching is strictly forbidden, if you get caught by an admin there will be consequences!
Never attempt to arrest police officers while they are being wanted, offer them a bribe in order being unwanted,If you chase a wanted person and hes not pulling his car over, you can attempt to arrest