[SUGGESTION] DE vs CLO Turf Zone

Tritosh

Question

The idea is simple and would bring alot of enjoyment to the server, making an event where cops help DE and criminals help CLO. The event will be triggered at a certain time like 3 times a week 7 PM (can be discussed) both parties will join once the event is open through a command in another dimension that g6 and lws can't join to prevent abuse.
Basically there will be 2 turf zones, one in CLO base and the other in DE base in order to win you have to obtain the 2 zones and the progress will be like gang turf zones where only DE and CLO can lower or increase the progress while being inside that zone (pretty much like the gang turfing script but instead its CLO vs DE where cops help DE and criminals help CLO).

• Everyone would have headshot

• Each kill made inside the zone gets you 10k (meaning if you are not inside the zone you pretty much won't get paid for it)

• It will be killing only no arresting

• Everyone can join the event, the limit would be 50 each side ( For example if 37 criminals joined and only 30 cops the system would kick the last 7 criminals joined once the event starts so both sides can be balanced). Those who couldn't find a place can still join once someone leave or gets kicked out of the event for being afk after certain time.

• Once a side has both zones there will be a countdown until the other group gets the zone, if they fail to do so, then there would be a winner and everyone would get rewarded for a certain amount of money ( For example if DE got both zones, cops and them would get rewarded)

• If you get killed there would a cooldown for a respawn like 20 seconds then you get warped to the nearby hospital with a spawn protection and there would be a marker where you get a public car once you get into it

• Each side would have their own team chat so they could organize things together

• CLO/DE won't have access to special vehicles (hydra,tank...) and both grenades(satchels included)/Flashbangs will be disallowed aswell (even tho you can't use them other than the main dimension)

N.B: The idea is open for suggestions

@VayraN said in [SUGGESTION] DE vs CLO Turf Zone:

Why don't you make it CLO / SAP / Criminals vs DE / HLS / Cops ? This is better

In the criminal side, only CLO is considered as a special group unlike the cop side that has HLS, DE and maybe SS as they have armor.
I don't mind them joining but i suppose only DE and Clo will have access to armor as they are the one capable to turf and they are the ones who should be killed to lower/increase the progress

@Tritosh said in [SUGGESTION] DE vs CLO Turf Zone:

@VayraN said in [SUGGESTION] DE vs CLO Turf Zone:

Why don't you make it CLO / SAP / Criminals vs DE / HLS / Cops ? This is better

In the criminal side, only CLO is considered as a special group unlike the cop side that has HLS, DE and maybe SS as they have armor.
I don't mind them joining but i suppose only DE and Clo will have access to armor as they are the one capable to turf and they are the ones who should be killed to lower/increase the progress

I agree with you but I think that only DE and CLO will have the armor in the turf zones because it will be unfair if HLS used their armor as SAP doesn't have a armor so it will be like DE/HLS vs CLO only, So it will be fair if you guys add armor only to DE and CLO but not HLS because SAP doesn't have armor too so make it fair better.