[SUGGESTION] DE vs CLO Turf Zone

Tritosh

Question

The idea is simple and would bring alot of enjoyment to the server, making an event where cops help DE and criminals help CLO. The event will be triggered at a certain time like 3 times a week 7 PM (can be discussed) both parties will join once the event is open through a command in another dimension that g6 and lws can't join to prevent abuse.
Basically there will be 2 turf zones, one in CLO base and the other in DE base in order to win you have to obtain the 2 zones and the progress will be like gang turf zones where only DE and CLO can lower or increase the progress while being inside that zone (pretty much like the gang turfing script but instead its CLO vs DE where cops help DE and criminals help CLO).

• Everyone would have headshot

• Each kill made inside the zone gets you 10k (meaning if you are not inside the zone you pretty much won't get paid for it)

• It will be killing only no arresting

• Everyone can join the event, the limit would be 50 each side ( For example if 37 criminals joined and only 30 cops the system would kick the last 7 criminals joined once the event starts so both sides can be balanced). Those who couldn't find a place can still join once someone leave or gets kicked out of the event for being afk after certain time.

• Once a side has both zones there will be a countdown until the other group gets the zone, if they fail to do so, then there would be a winner and everyone would get rewarded for a certain amount of money ( For example if DE got both zones, cops and them would get rewarded)

• If you get killed there would a cooldown for a respawn like 20 seconds then you get warped to the nearby hospital with a spawn protection and there would be a marker where you get a public car once you get into it

• Each side would have their own team chat so they could organize things together

• CLO/DE won't have access to special vehicles (hydra,tank...) and both grenades(satchels included)/Flashbangs will be disallowed aswell (even tho you can't use them other than the main dimension)

N.B: The idea is open for suggestions

I'm not in CLO nor DE but I don't think it's gonna be cool.. Fighting around San Andreas flying, driving tanks bitching and killing every guy you see is more fun to watch.. Besides I don't think DE or CLO members need money since you did mention ''Each kill made inside the zone gets you 10k'' / ''everyone would get rewarded for a certain amount of money''. CLO and DE fights are based on having fun isn't it? not earn money or collect it from a war. I don't know it's just how I see it

@Faysal said in [SUGGESTION] DE vs CLO Turf Zone:

I'm not in CLO nor DE but I don't think it's gonna be cool.. Fighting around San Andreas flying, driving tanks bitching and killing every guy you see is more fun to watch.. Besides I don't think DE or CLO members need money since you did mention ''Each kill made inside the zone gets you 10k'' / ''everyone would get rewarded for a certain amount of money''. CLO and DE fights are based on having fun isn't it? not earn money or collect it from a war. I don't know it's just how I see it

Can you atleast read the suggestion before commenting ? It's not the war DE and CLO usually have, it's an event which will be held in another dimension and DE/CLO won't have the access to any of these special vehicles nor others having access to grenades/flashbangs

@Tritosh said in [SUGGESTION] DE vs CLO Turf Zone:

@Faysal said in [SUGGESTION] DE vs CLO Turf Zone:

Can you atleast read the suggestion before commenting ? It's not the war DE and CLO usually have, it's an event which will be held in another dimension and DE/CLO won't have the access to any of these special vehicles nor others having access to grenades/flashbangs

ooowww my bad right.. Thought that it's a change for the war since it's a ''turf zone'' what else would you describe a turf zone besides being a ''war''.. Well the idea is good I guess

the idea isn't necessarily "copied" from somewhere else since we did have "red VS blue" script on the server years ago and before that we had a dedicated active RvB server and this suggestion is close to that same concept. i guess if the old scripts are still available this is probably easy to make? (scripters can answer that)

oh and i think 10K is too much per kill since you're hoping for large numbers and everyone will be respawning, 1K is more than enough

to be honest ~[DE]~(green), not a TRUE enemy for ~[CLO]~(sienna) the true enemy is ~[HLS]~(cyan) cause they can arrest them in everywhere.
the only story I can believe about why ~[DE]~(green) found cause ~[HLS]~(cyan) cant stop ~[CLO]~(sienna) cause that they call army for help.
turf ~[DE]~(green) VS ~[CLO]~(sienna) will be a good idea for more RP, fun for them.

Great suggestion, would bring a lot of action and PvP to the server, however, I agree with ESO about changing the "rules" just in case It'll be accepted, 10k per kill it's pretty much a lot, not sure if any money reward should be given during the turf war anyways, but yeah.

So far a great suggestion that just needs a little bit of change/edit to the rules.

Note: Don't forget counting HLS in that as well.