Dice's SAPA Application

Dice

PART I - PERSONAL CHECK

Your server login-name, server nickname and forum name : robucitis, Dice
How long have you been playing on the server : 7 years
Have you ever been a member of a Criminal Gang or Organisation : I hang out with Rogue 21 periodically.
Have you ever been in a Police Organisation before on SAES or another server : I am in FBI for 7 years, and I've been in SAPA long time ago when it used to be a squad.
Do you already have PC Qualification (Procops Access) : No.
Have you read the SAPA application and training Process : Yes.
Why do you want to be a SAPD Server Police Officer : I want to learn RP commands and procedures, and follow that up with a PC test. Also, I enjoy testing people for FBI, so I might want to pursue a career in SAPA at some point.
What unit within SAPD would you like to join after training (like SWAT, FBI, etc) : FBI forever.
Do you have Discord : Yes.
Your age : 21
Your location : Latvia
Explain the concept of "Role play", what do you think that means for a police officer in-game : Roleplaying is just what it sounds like, you play your role in a game, you could be a midget who wields a huge sword and beats everyone up talking about how good his dwarven ale is, but for a cop that means enforcing the law and being a model to citizens. Being disciplined and good mannered, at the same time critical in thinking and creative in approach when it comes to RPs./
Rate your English skills from 1-10 : 9
Have you ever been adminjailed or banned from the server: No.

PART II - Rules for Patrol [X = PICK A LAW FROM THE 10 LAWS]

With your own words, Explain law 3 : Don't arrest criminals* who have less than and equal to 3 wanted stars. It's annoying and low-priority task for police officers. However, if they endanger others and pose a threat, I am free to arrest.
With your own words, Explain law 7 : Be polite and well mannered, act your role in the academy and address officers correctly.
With your own words, Explain law 9 : Read the welcome script before exiting the base and I should, before going out to patrol have my binds setup and show the binds to a SGT.
With your own words, Explain law 4 : Offer RP first, then and only then arrest if RP is ignored. Despite the player being 42 stars or 10, I should always try to initiate an RP and give a final warning, but making sure that I leave enough time for the player to read my binds and respond.

Dear applicant @Dice

First of all, as a SAPA Sergeant and on behalf of the SAPA instructor team, I extend our sincerest apologies for all the time you spent waiting for an answer from us.

alt text

You have passed the application stage.
Find a Corporal+ ingame for your entry tests.

Kind regards,
Sergeant Shadro,
San Andreas Police Academy.