Improving the relationship between Gang and Squad members (AS PLAYERS!)

Albie

@AntiRug said in Improving the relationship between Gang and Squad members (AS PLAYERS!):

I wouldnt mind, but lvx is just like any other place on the map, just a bit more alive. How are we gonna balance lvx from becoming and escape/afk zone for wanted crims?

I don't know if this is related to what I said or just what Garcia said, but if it's to me too, I agree with you, it's a place like any other indeed, and I stated that in what I said, those are valid points, I never said it was supposed to be an escape zone.

So, I've read all the replies and some people seem to have given ideas(which is the purpose of this topic) and made quite the good points, some other people missed the whole point by a thousand miles and decided this is a good place to insult other players.

Thank you to everyone who saw the point and gave proper opinions!

As for the people who didn't understand, I'll try to explain it again even though I might need someone to translate at this point.
So, like I said a few times now, this is not about making your gang less respectable, it's not about making you work with cops, people don't realize that the other players you're playing this game with are actual people who want to have fun, so the way they play is by being an asshole to the other side.
That's not how a game works, a game is meant to be fun, SAES isn't a playground for your social and political agendas, it's a place for a community of players who enjoy this certain game.
If you fail to see this then I'm sorry but your vision might be a little on the short side.
Whenever someone says the server needs to be balanced, a whole bunch of other people pop up with varying opinions, now the issue here is that people are basing their opinions on their own experience, completely forgetting that there are other players with a very different experience.
This topic was meant to be a well of ideas to make it so these two different sides understand the current experience of the other side, regardless of what your role is. The biggest proof that we need this type of understanding is how most of the votes in suggestions are split 60% to 40%, or whatnot, which basically means people only focus on how this suggestion is affecting their own experience, completely forgetting others.

I need people's help, if you can't give a simple idea then just give your opinion, don't stray off-topic, please.

@Markus said in Improving the relationship between Gang and Squad members (AS PLAYERS!):

why are you so tryhard about the communications about others tho, it's up to every single player how he wants to act and talk

shit like this shouldn't be forced

It's not about forcing people to act and talk a certain way, no one is forcing anyone to do anything.
I simply stated that it's importnat for a community based server to have the majority of the playerbase to be at the very least compatible with eachother, so people don't have to fight over suggestions just because they don't understand what the other side has and what they don't.

Reminder, my original post is merely an idea for a solution to a problem, this is meant for people to give their own ideas too, it would be really appreciated if anyone read the whole discussion before trying to judge.

I need people's help, if you can't give a simple idea then just give your opinion, don't stray off-topic, please.

I'm going through the replies again to make sure I understood them, what it seems to me is that people think this is a "Be nice to eachother" topic, it's not.
I personally don't care about the way you play or how you want to insult people, as long as you're able to understand what is fair and what is not, as long as players start to think about the server as a whole instead of just their own field of view.
I put suggestions as an example multiple times, what I meant is script suggestions, people are always fighting there because they don't understand the other side's view, now I know there are many other factors such as some players being young and immature yet, which makes them think only about their own needs.
This is a call out to the whole community, people need to understand other people's gameplay, as players, so we can make balanced and fun ideas to be able to play more, and have fun! I don't really know how I can explain it more simply than that.

So: If the majority of players understand gameplay issues from both perspectives -> players can form well thought out opinions and suggestions -> people won't have to fight as much about balance, means only good suggestions pass through -> the server becomes more fun in terms of gameplay!

@Howlze said in Improving the relationship between Gang and Squad members (AS PLAYERS!):

Albies suggestion isn't to take away your role - he's just trying to bring up some ideas on how to introduce this. He's stuck - his general basis of the idea is great, as it will greatly get rid of the toxicity in the server; the attitude you wear with pride, @Cappo.

I definitely agree that something needs to happen - I remember 7 years ago when I told Daryl to get cancer, I was banned for two months - nowadays people run around telling them their parents are dead and whatnot.

Yes, we are cops vs. robbers, but do we really have to steep down to a personal level, and from what I have seen sometimes; directly bully people? I miss the days back in the day when we actually came on to have fun. Nowadays people come on to boost their selfesteem by telling VayraN he's this, telling this guy that he's that or telling the third guy he's whatever.

I'm all for the fun banter about "easy, you suck" and so on - that's just teasing - but what I see whenever I am on ... jesus, if your parents saw that.
Why can't we just enjoy this beautiful game together, and leave all the personal hatred out?

Just my two cents.

I agree with you bro, We all should enjoy the game without bullying and insulting eachother, Some people gets annoyed and quits the game because they are getting bullied, Why is that, Because they arresting you ? Because they killing you ? Seriously ???

@VayraN said in Improving the relationship between Gang and Squad members (AS PLAYERS!):

I agree with you bro, We all should enjoy the game without bullying and insulting eachother, Some people gets annoyed and quits the game because they are getting bullied, Why is that, Because they arresting you ? Because they killing you ? Seriously ???

Yesss...? I think, not sure.

No one helped me with a proper idea yet, dunno if I should keep waiting or not.

@Albie said in Improving the relationship between Gang and Squad members (AS PLAYERS!):

@VayraN said in Improving the relationship between Gang and Squad members (AS PLAYERS!):

Yesss...? I think, not sure.

No one helped me with a proper idea yet, dunno if I should keep waiting or not.

Well there's only 1 idea, And the idea is making the players stop bullying eachother and stop insulting

Well there's only 1 idea, And the idea is making the players stop bullying eachother and stop insulting

That's not a good idea, my friend.. It's not something practical that you make players do, that's not how it works..

I need people who have actual ideas that can be applied practically.