Uyncis' SAPA Application

Uyncis

PART I - PERSONAL CHECK

Your server login-name, server nickname and forum name : berat4804/Uyncis/Uyncis
How long have you been playing on the server :since 8 june 2018
Have you ever been a member of a Criminal Gang or Organisation :yes l've been (Only Pirus)
Have you ever been in a Police Organisation before on SAES or another server :yes I've been,my old squads are ETF/CE/FU/SAFP
Do you already have PC Qualification (Procops Access) :No l don't
Have you read the SAPA application and training Process :yes
Why do you want to be a SAPD Server Police Officer :l am playing in this server for long time but l don't think that my police skills are enough so l want to improve them much as l can and learn every single thing about cop-side
What unit within SAPD would you like to join after training (like SWAT, FBI, etc) :I am already in a squad
Do you have Discord :yes
Your age :16
Your location :Turkey
Explain the concept of "Role play", what do you think that means for a police officer in-game : Role play is one of the most important thing on SAES:RPG in shortly role play is acting real life
Rate your English skills from 1-10 :7-10
Have you ever been adminjailed or banned from the server:l've been adminjailed before,but l never banned before

PART II - Rules for Patrol [X = PICK A LAW FROM THE 10 LAWS]

With your own words, Explain law 2 :the explaination of law 2 is, we shouldn't rage or curse/insult someone in mainchat it's not a kind of thing that SAPA member will do,always remember the SAPA/PC rules show them respect and do not break any of them
With your own words, Explain law 7 :the explaination of the law 7 is, as every cadet ,we should respect higher ranked members and not only them we should respect everyone in SAES and we'll have to respond our higher ranks fast as we could and do not mention them as a friend as a commander!
With your own words, Explain law 4 :while we are chasing a criminal we should offer Roleplay first we are only allowed to arrest them if they are not willing to RP
With your own words, Explain law 6 :the law number sixth's explaination is,3rd or 4th class a member of SAPA is not allowed to patrol alone if there's already active members in game,cadets are only allowed to patrol alone if there's no SAPA members in game

• 3 weeks later...

Dear applicant @Uyncis

First of all, as a SAPA Sergeant and on behalf of the SAPA instructor team, I extend our sincerest apologies for all the time you spent waiting for an answer from us.
We have carefully read and reviewed your application and we would like you to improve the English that you used in your application. We do not expect you to speak it fluently, but keep in mind that grammar plays an important role in English. If your grammar is good enough, then you are able to speak excellent in English.

Here are some examples of the sentences that we want to be reformulated:
"l am adminjailed but l never banned before"
"the explain of law two we shouldn't rage"
"if there's already active member than 2 or more but cadets are allowed to patrol"

Kind regards,
Sergeant Shadro,
San Andreas Police Academy.

Dear applicant @Uyncis

alt text

We regret to inform you that you failed the application stage.
The main reason is because you requested to get denied informing me that you'll be inactive.
Therefore you may reapply on a new topic after 7 days if still interested.

Regards,
Sergeant Shadro,
San Andreas Police Academy.