Kastya's SAPA application

Kast

PART I - PERSONAL CHECK

Your server login-name, server nickname and forum name : kAstYa, Kastya, kAsTyA
How long have you been playing on the server : I joined SAES in early 2017.
Have you ever been a member of a Criminal Gang or Organisation : Yes, I have.
Have you ever been in a Police Organisation before on SAES or another server : I am currently a member of S.W.A.T.
Do you already have PC Qualification (Procops Access) : That's what I'm working towards.
Have you read the SAPA application and training Process : Yes, I have.
Why do you want to be a SAPD Server Police Officer : I wish to become better and improve my skills in-game (such as roleplay).
What unit within SAPD would you like to join after training (like SWAT, FBI, etc) : I am a member of S.W.A.T. and have no intention of changing squads after my training.
Do you have Discord : kAsTyA#1010
Your age : 17
Your location : Estonia
Explain the concept of "Role play", what do you think that means for a police officer in-game : Playing out certain situations as if it would be real-life. Always staying in character.
Rate your English skills from 1-10 : 8
Have you ever been adminjailed or banned from the server: I have not been banned, but I was adminjailed recently. I have learnt from it and can assure, that it will never happen again.

PART II - Rules for Patrol [X = PICK A LAW FROM THE 10 LAWS]

With your own words, Explain law 1 : Follow the rules or face the consequences. Deathmatching players for no reason is punishable. Read and follow all rules within F1<Rules. Also, do not rage or insult anyone, if someone kills you, steals your car or anything similar. That won't help you in anyway.
With your own words, Explain law 2 : Read and follow all rules within /squad<Rules. Also, act professional, not like some trainee, that starts crying as soon as he doesn't like something. Always attempt to roleplay, no matter the situation. SAPA spawn isn't for arrests, it is mostly for roleplaying and improving.
With your own words, Explain law 3 : You are not allowed to arrest low wanted players (1 - 3 wanted stars) as long as they don't possess a threat to you or anyone else around you. However, you may offer them roleplay to get rid of their wanted stars. If the criminal refuses to roleplay, just simply ignore them. Think smart, there is no way you can arrest a criminal, if he is sniping from a tall roof or a building. You are allowed to kill this player. Do not camp hospital for arrests nor in events. If a player avoids arrest by going into a event. Don't rage in mainchat nor go in the event and attempt to arrest this player. Place a marker on this player and wait patiently for the event to end.
With your own words, Explain law 4 : Always attempt to roleplay, no matter of the amount of wanted stars on this particular player. If the player is refusing to RP, warn this player by using your binds, but don't spam them. When giving him the last warning, wait for a reaction before engaging.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear applicant @kAsTyA

First of all, as a SAPA Sergeant and on behalf of the SAPA instructor team, I extend our sincerest apologies for all the time you spent waiting for an answer from us.
We have carefully read and reviewed your application and we would like you to fix the statements below before proceeding further:

You have broken the following application rule:
==> Try to use 2 full lines for each rule in part 2.

You have 48 hours to edit your application before it gets automatically denied.

Kind regards,
Sergeant Shadro,
San Andreas Police Academy.

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
We are delighted to inform you that you have successfully passed the testing stage.
You are now a Cadet, and have to spend 4 education weeks before being able to finish your training

If you have any questions in the future, you may direct them to any Corporal or above.

Regards,
Corporal Matthews
San Andreas Police Academy.