• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: FoxZilla

Account name: mertt

Country of residence Turkish

Primary Language: Turkish

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2011

Current S/G/C and rank: SWAT Level 0

Other RP groups you're in: GXT , SAPA , Centrino , TMH , GOP , SaS

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): 8TS - Closed , KC - Closed , SAP - Changed my side then i left , Cluck - I was inactive so i kicked.

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I have jailed 3 time. In the first time we were in event without warp. The event type was knock of my bike with Ambulance and i was crashed someone then he reported me and i got jailed. I cloudnt prove myself then an admin jailed me. Second time a lots of player front of jail. There was a big jail. Somone tried to arrest matizz then i killed him. After that one admin jailed me and 1-2 more player because of camping front of jail. And the last time i was spawned as donator and i didnt see donator spawn rules then cops tried to arrest me and i killed them with rpg

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) The purpose of san andreas medic is to help people and act. I think this is a great thing I love to help people so I want to be a part of this group. SAM members are constantly helping people. When anyone get hurt, they are helping so i want to be a part of SAM.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Valachi / Joe

Who is the current leader? JohnnyEnglish

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I am playing as a paramedic for 1 year

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: If you have star you cant spawn as paramedic

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: You cant use /revive or you cant heal criminals inside SR.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: I am always active in SAES. I am spending a lot of time in SAES.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? First i listen to the criticism after that i thank him/her for the criticism

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Because I think I've gained enough experience

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? I am good at driving car and team work. My weaknesse are Ping/FPS. Sometimes they are become a problem for me.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I'm active player and i can bring postive opinion for SAM. I like Paramedic job its good for me. And i am friendly so it will be good. I want to help everyone as SAM.

Dear @FoxZilla
Unfortunately, the decision made by our members and the hq team is a negative one for you. When you decide to become more active in the game, feel free to reapply.

Application ~[Denied.]~(red)

Best Regards
Griffin
SAM HQ