Fire Department Application - Law- 19/1/2020 [DENIED]

Law

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Law

Username: hell11

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: The.law . givemethatkid

Current G/S: Under ground empire

Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): I was ice. just a few reasons I don love to mention it but let's say A difference in views.

How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? near 3 months

Current groups:
1: San Andreas Studios
2 : Cluckin' Bell
3: Invest Arms Corporation
4: All Load Trucking

Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): never enter a group and left when I do an application for group cause I love role-playing they do.

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: never.

Tell us something about yourself: aim karim from Egypt 31 old cause my life have good time to play mta try find good friends in game and all time try search for good RP for do it.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? yes I do I must learn from Experienced.

What is your goal within the Fire Department? i want try help all players in seas rbg and show them our role play is good and usefully.

Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? yes.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? aim active player loyal and love help all in server respect all don love trash talk try all time find good friends and new role play for have fun.

What are your weaknesses? some time i have lag from network.

Why do you want to join the SAFD? cause I want improve my self ,love role play that does and see is useful and fun and want be best firefighter man.

What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? A firefighter be like A warrior who is not afraid of anything.

Applicant's signature: Law.

Date: 19/1/2020

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

27th January, 2020

Applicant, @Law

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately you have been DENIED at this time. However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get chance.

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Ramos