SWAT's "paramedic" class

zKill98

@Patrol said in SWAT's "paramedic" class:

@Spetnazz still 5/8 ,

whats the success rate on BRs ? 90 % of the times gang successfully finnish BRs ? You gonna debate me that too ?

Yes. Yes I am. And to that, I'm going to say; Why does a paramedic class need the power to kill-arrest, even if the succesrate is 90 %? It's not a secret that criminals, in a well-planned BR, are the most likely team to succeed in some way or another. But that still doesn't allow me to wrap my head around, why a paramedic class should be able to kill people.

@KARIM No smart boi, it means that with all your QQ'ing things about how cops are "OP" you still manage to successfully finish BRs/SRs/JBs.

Also let's be honest, Criminal side is much bigger & active than Police side, means someone needs to balance that by adding things (for example kill-arrest), you've to understand that there are not many cops left, and without those cops, the server cannot exist, just grow up and face the facts, cut wasting time on such a topics and just have fun playing as long as you can!

Just because squads are inactive doesnt means you need tanks and minigun to "balance things", DE has more members than CLO but we still keep things balanced without any of the "QQing"

Good cops never cried to have op things, learn with Proabel, Roberto and many others. Cop life isnt meant to be easier, its been always hard

SWAT asked that spawn for assist purposes, for MEDIC roleplay, never meant to be two classes in one POLICE spawn

Just another thing, If SWAT can, others squad will request medic spawn too and then you'll fuck the gameplay for criminals

Undoubtedly magnificent How some cops argue to a valid and perfectly reason of why they shouldn't do certain things amazes me Waooooooow, Regardless yeah you're right we criminals are the " OP " side, /me returns back to his cave

PS: They're like Feminists

@Groove said in SWAT's "paramedic" class:

@Element said in SWAT's "paramedic" class:

-First of all, SWAT Paramedic was able to kill-arrest since it was created, it doesn't have a Nightstick whatsoever and he's only able to arrest during JB's/BR's (However most of the times the Paramedic is not arresting but healing cops).

This is not true, the spawn has been implented before kill arrest was a thing at the condition you wouldn't be able to arrest with it.

Pretty much this, also the exact reason why you don't spawn with nightstick/taser.

Kill arrest has overlooked your unique situation but nobody bothered to fix the mistake once it got known.

i say that crims have unfair advantage by using drugs that gives them speed in everything,restrict it to civ side only or fuck off about cops having medics.You are in a way more than cops,spawning with better weapons than cops,almost always going in groups of 10 people atleast and still crying. childish..
#Changemymind

@Dufabo said in SWAT's "paramedic" class:

i say that crims have unfair advantage by using drugs that gives them speed in everything,restrict it to civ side only or fuck off about cops having medics.You are in a way more than cops,spawning with better weapons than cops,almost always going in groups of 10 people atleast and still crying. childish..
#Changemymind

Cops can freely use drugs/speed, cops can bribe their drug dealers, cops can slow down with rubber, can taser through 20 meters, can deploy stingers to wreck any wanted person's car, can spawn as medic and bypass the wanted level for medics (medics get wanted level in br and jb) while being able to shoot opposites, cops can use water canon while if gang members spray water as firefighter on cops they get server punishment, cops can drive highly armored vehicles, cops can locate with K without binding 5 loc lorch, cops can commit crimes and get bribed by their mate, cops use /barrier to increase their altitude

Criminals can... use grenade? sell drugs (so can squads and it's become a trend now.)? err...

@Dufabo said in SWAT's "paramedic" class:

#Changemymind

Cops should have kill arrest removed, it is toooooo far from being fair. Also spawning to sell drugs to your buddies. You got what, nightstick who 1-hits arrest, like what, imagine if crim stabbed/killed you with one knife hit if u try to arrest him. Nobody talks about that and it seems fair, but killing? You come inside kill others even get healed and just continue to shoot. If you die you respawn at your prop again. So fuck off from paramedic role and selling drugs as cops. Having two roles as one officer and criminals cant even spawn as different roles to do same thing like one cop. I guess its very normal and logical.
#Changemymind

@Element said in SWAT's "paramedic" class:

-About your pizza boy, as a Civilian spawn It makes the most sense that he will not be able to continue "working" (Selling food in this case) when he is wanted, it's a simple logic (It's a civilian spawn after all which means it's a legal job that'll be prevented once it becomes illegal somehow by attending to JB's/BR's)

How about cops buying drugs from a drug dealer while being on duty if you are mentioning the roleplay side? Your duty is to arrest the drug dealers they are criminals after all rofl, lets talk a bit of sense here...

SWAT Is an elite squad, They got paramedic spawn for a reason and I think it's fine if they can kill-arrest too because they are at SWAT squad spawn so why kill-arrest should be removed if SWAT paramedics are cops like the normal SWAT spawn ? It doesn't make any sense, It's the same thing if they spawned as medic but the difference is that they are cops and they got the heal access with kill-arrest.

I don't see any problem with SWAT having a tactical paramedic, but if it's weapons are purely for defending himself, he shouldn't be able to insta teleport you to jail, neither in BR neither in JB.

Could also allow back the pizza boy as a counter to "combat medics"

@Patrol said in SWAT's "paramedic" class:

The difference is the amount of players that attend a BR , still all your points are invalid due to the fact that you guys have a very succesfull rate of BRs and JB

Don't look it at that way, think about cops re-entering a BR in 20 seconds or less after their death so basically you could go, kill 2 get killed comeback kill 2 more in less than a minute rofl. Cops are getting paid for it no matter what so they are the winners here

• 4 months later...