SWAT's "paramedic" class

zKill98

Earlier today there were 3 SWAT members online, and all of them attended a TT BR spawned as SWAT paramedic unit, healing each others and kill arresting criminals. Now I have no problem with a squad having paramedic as one of their side roles, however this class should be restricted to a support role only. It should only be able to heal, and not have the ability to arrest/kill arrest for obvious reasons.

I don't want people to look at this topic as another "oh criminals noobs always whining bla bla" type of topics, but a serious one. If I recall correctly, SWAT were given the paramedic ability several years ago under the condition that they do not use it to arrest but only to heal.

A while ago, you took away the pizzaboy ability to sell when wanted to prevent them from healing others in BRs while simultaneously being able to kill cops, and now it's only fair to apply the same concept to cop side.

-First of all, SWAT Paramedic was able to kill-arrest since it was created, it doesn't have a Nightstick whatsoever and he's only able to arrest during JB's/BR's (However most of the times the Paramedic is not arresting but healing cops).

-"don't want people to look at this topic as another oh criminals noobs always whining bla bla", well you make people look at the topic this way I mean SWAT using the Paramedic for over 2 years or so, funny that someone wakes up now.

-About your pizza boy, as a Civilian spawn It makes the most sense that he will not be able to continue "working" (Selling food in this case) when he is wanted, it's a simple logic (It's a civilian spawn after all which means it's a legal job that'll be prevented once it becomes illegal somehow by attending to JB's/BR's)

Now, I don't really see any reason of you guys crying about a cop that can heal and arrest (kill-arrest) only during JB's BR's, it's same as saying that you guys can kills & sell guns/drugs at the same time, agree or not that's simple logic.

@Element said in SWAT's "paramedic" class:

-First of all, SWAT Paramedic was able to kill-arrest since it was created, it doesn't have a Nightstick whatsoever and he's only able to arrest during JB's/BR's (However most of the times the Paramedic is not arresting but healing cops).

This is not true, the spawn has been implented before kill arrest was a thing at the condition you wouldn't be able to arrest with it.

edit: that is what it once was on its implentation, not saying anything on what it should be nowaday as it doesn't concern me (just to be clear :duck: )

@Groove That's not the point, anyways the Kill-Arrest is on for a pretty long time, strangely someone here suddenly has claims about it after a pretty long time (However as I stated before it's same as having a criminal killing cop & selling drugs to his friend at the same time) just to make a clear point and cut it here since we both (Cops & Criminals) are wasting time here.

@Element said in SWAT's "paramedic" class:

It got created long before the kill-arrest got introduced. People simply forgot about that. I remember Hesha told me that it was created to support those with nightsticks. Thats why they shouldnt be able to kill-arrest in the banks/jbs but only heal wounded cops. Don't you think it's a little bit too OP as a single spawn can put a criminal to the jail for 7 minutes and heal other cops aswell?

Disallow cops spawning as criminals to sell other cops drugs, or allow anyone to kill them not only the gang robbing the bank , outside or inside the bank.

Paramedics with all their abilities is a fine counter to Pizza boy, so bring back the pizza boy ability to sell in BR since you have found a nice counter.

Stop removing stuff because one side gets overwhelmed , find counters, it may sound easier said than done but i'm sure SAES scripters can get shit done as they have always.

Cops are really using every loophole they can find.. Why does SWAT even need a paramedic class? When are we getting a TT paramedic class then? When have you ever seen a paramedic pull out a sniper and kill someone? Paramedics shouldn't even be allowed to carry anything besides their healing-kit

So
criminals do have access to constant drugs , and we cops cannot even have a paramedic class ? we might be able to heal each other but all your points are still invalid over the fact that BRs most of the times end up successfully 6/7 - 7/8 - 8/8 for criminals. God i cannot wait for Kain to post these months statistics again.

Again, criminals numbers are way higher than cops. So it is quite fair for us to be able to heal ourselves, and still criminals most of the times end up BRs successfully.

Gangs being able to BR with only 10 cops or even fucking less, thats a real loophole and not SWAT paramedic spawn.

@Patrol said in SWAT's "paramedic" class:

So
criminals do have access to constant drugs , and we cops cannot even have a paramedic class ? we might be able to heal each other but all your points are still invalid over the fact that BRs most of the times end up successfully 6/7 - 7/8 - 8/8 for criminals. God i cannot wait for Kain to post these months statistics again.

Again, criminals numbers are way higher than cops. So it is quite fair for us to be able to heal ourselves, and still criminals most of the times end up BRs successfully.

Gangs being able to BR with only 10 cops or even fucking less, thats a real loophole and not SWAT paramedic spawn.

Why should a paramedic be able to do damage, though? Fine, keep your paramedic class, but it needs to be restricted to not being able to carry any firearms then. It should only be able to heal you - not kill criminals. That's not what paramedics do.

@Spetnazz said in SWAT's "paramedic" class:

So

Why should a paramedic be able to do damage, though? Fine, keep your paramedic class, but it needs to be restricted to not being able to carry any firearms then. It should only be able to heal you - not kill criminals. That's not what paramedics do.

What will be the difference between SWAT medic and normal one if they remove firearms? Guys please talk a little bit sensible

So if you say so, let's make a rule that you won't be able to kill a paramedic and it will be considered as a DM? If so it will be just a waste of spawn.
And if we talk realistically a Combat Paramedic needs to keep himself safe and defend himself.

@doom said in SWAT's "paramedic" class:

@Spetnazz said in SWAT's "paramedic" class:

So

What will be the difference between SWAT medic and normal one if they remove firearms? Guys please talk a little bit sensible

Why does there need to be anything between them? Does it make you feel special, or better than the non-SWAT paramedic? It's you, not us, who asked for a paramedic spawn. If you don't want it if you can't kill-arrest with it, then I think you should re-consider why you have it.

@Anas_ said in SWAT's "paramedic" class:

Hell no lol, you criminals get advantages and the only one good thing we have you cry about it? Piss off..

Flashbangs, SWAT Tanks that throws water and takes 3 to 4 RPG Shots to be blown, a taser that has a long range, stingers, road blocks, being able to switch from rubber pellets to real ammo by just pressing ALT, kill arrest, spray cans, among other things.

The "advantages" criminal has: Selling drugs, working under teamwork. The other things we make "advantage of" is things that everyone can use.

It gets me every time people complain about anyone having a "too op" thing, when the problem is on them technically. I do not complain at all about the things the cop side has, but when something is broken, then it MUST be looked into, and not be discard with the cheap excuse of "yOu GoT tOo MaNy AdVaNtAgEs".

You'd be amazed of how few smart people I've seen using a SWAT tank which can end a SR by him and two more officers, but then criminals are the one OP because they actually work as a team. It feels like you're getting rewarded only because you're not able to play as a team, and eventhough people usually don't complain about it, if you need more help to arrest a couple of crims, then so be it, but don't come then complaining about problems that doesn't exist, and discard things that are actually game broken because the other side is "broke".

Go out of that biased bubble a lot of people is in, take the time to walk in another guy shoes. I like to play both crim and cop and I know the trouble every team has, and the main trouble with cop side is you're not working as a team at all.

Hey a gang just did a BR in RC,

and there was some SWAT paramedics,

guess what ! we did stop the BR , perfect score with a 8/8 from criminals !

please make it more unfair for cops man, they are too op!! * wink * * wink*

35 cops including trainees vs 100 criminals ingame

numbers are perfect too ;)

Hey a gang just did a BR in RC,

and there was some SWAT paramedics,

guess what ! we did stop the BR , perfect score with a 8/8 from criminals !

please make it more unfair for cops man, they are too op!! * wink * * wink*

Hey TT did a BR last night

and there were none SWAT paramedics

guess what ! they stopped the br , perfect score with 5/8 from criminals

please make it more unfair for criminals man, they are too nerfed!! wink wink